Waking up and greeting your spouse with a smile is a great way to start your day and your spouse's in a positive way. A smile never runs out of style and can warm not only your heart but also your spouse's. A smile also has the power to set off a chain reaction of joy and happiness. So go ahead and show off your beautiful smile today!
A warm loving touch from the one you love is always good for the recipient and the giver when you start your new day. It makes your spouse feel loved and connects the both of you in an intimate way that shouts out, "I love you!"
Here's the truth. I never get tired of hearing my husband compliment me and I don't think I ever will. When you take the time to compliment your spouse it says that you're paying attention to your spouse and it says that you like what you see. Now who could ever get tired of that?
The words that we choose to use with our spouse can either build him/her up or break him/her down. I for one believe that it is the responsibility of my marriage to be the cheerleader in my husband's life. Some phrases that are great to say, especially at the start of the day are:
1. Have a great and blessed day!
2. Don't let anything steal your joy today!
3. You can do anything that you put your mind to!
4. I believe in you and the wonderful things that you can do!
5. Look to God for the answers, he's waiting for the questions!
6. You can handle anything that's thrown your way!