These are things I regularly hear from the backseat:
- What does that sign say?
- How fast are we going?
- You forgot to turn on your turning signal.
- Do you see the red brake lights on the car in front of you?
- The yellow lights mean slow down, Mommy.
- Where are we going?
- What road are we on again?
- Is this going to be a short trip or a long trip?
- I think the park is to the left.
- Can I see the map?
- It's time for us to play some of my music now.
- You should have a drink in the car for me at all times.
- Do you have any snacks?
- I wish you would let me drive.
In addition to all this, my son has fallen in love with Emily. Click here for more.