I have been bestowed another great honor to the power of 2!
The amazing Lolo from Crazy About My Baybah
has given me not one, but two awards, and I am so thrilled and humbled. There are so many bloggers that deserve these awards, and I just adore her for choosing me. She is delightful and if you haven't been over there to check out her site, do yourself a favor and get on over there! For more about her blog, see my review of it in the post preceding this one. :)
Here are the two awards I humbly accept and am exceedingly grateful to receive:
First up is the Blogger Buddy Award!
The Blogger Buddy Award is for your blogger buddies! Share 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 5 of your Blogger Buddies!
So here are 7 things about me I have as of yet not disclosed to the bloggy world:
1. I am obsessed with Arizona green tea. It is pure addiction.
2. My favorite band is Blink 182 and have been for around 15 years.
3. I have never broken a bone. *I hear by cast jinx protection around this fact! lol!*
4. I never learned how to do the splits.
5. I cannot paint my nails worth a flip. A boy could do better and has done better.
6. I want to become a Roller Derby girl. I'm so psyched at the thought!
7. When I was little, I used to think food had feelings and if you didn't eat all of your dinner, the left over food would be sad. Like it didn't get to fulfill its one purpose in life. I was a weird kid. ;)
The 5 blogger buddies I wish to bestow this great honor upon are in no particular order:
The next award I received is the I Heart Your Blog Award!
The I Heart Your Blog Award was made to give to bloggers that give you inspiration and support! Pass this one on to anyone that gives you inspiration and/ or support!
The bloggers that give me tons of inspiration with their stories and their pictures and who definitely deserve this award are in no particular order:
2. In the House with Wild Things
3. Not Always Picture Perfect
4. 100 Pursuits Prior to Passing
5. Ramblings and Photos
Love all of you guys! You all rock my world! And of course, you all deserve each award, but I wanted to spread around the love!
(Oh and don't forget my photo challenge! There is much fun and prizes to be had! Open till next Tuesday @ midnight PST. :))