If you are reading this article, my assumption is that you are looking for ways to generate more traffic to your site. The more visitors you have to your site can mean you have a better chance of making more income online. Presumably you have a niche and you know your keywords.
In this article I am going to share with you 5 tips you can start using right away to get results.
- Tag Your Key Words. You want to make sure that you always tag your keywords. One big mistake online marketers usually make is they spend a lot of time optimizing their content and then neglect to tag their keywords. Search engines look for tags and If they don’t see any tags they will pass right by your website.
- Provide Fresh Content. Having fresh content is another way to get more visitors to your site. You want to add content daily or at least be consistent and add weekly. Google loves fresh content and this will help you top a search engine ranking. Content is what search engine spiders look for and index - without it there’s nothing to index or rank. Give visitors and search engines a reason to visit and index your site. Make a commitment to provide daily, optimized content and your traffic will soar.
- Take Advantage of Linking. Search engines perceive your site to be more valuable when you link your site to other popular and relevant websites.
All links are not created equal here are some different types of links:
You can encourage linking to your website by:
- A direct link looks like a basic website address, for example, www.yourwebsite.com
- A text link occurs when the webpage address is embedded in the text. Readers simply click on the link and are redirected to a new website page.
- If the link is to an internal web page, for example an article published on a website, rather than the home page, it is called a “deep link.”
* Adding content to your site.
* Submitting to article directories.
* Publishing press releases.
* Blogging and participating in social networking forums, chat rooms and social networking sites. 4. Be Socialable.
Internet marketing is about building relationships and community. If you have a website you can offer a fourum and participate with your audience, or participate in networking sites, using social media effectively is a valuable way to generate more traffic to your site. Websites like Facebook and Twitter can be powerful tools for generating links and traffic to your site – create a profile and then post comments, links to your site and ideas which generate conversation.
Get involved - many chat rooms and forums are industry specific, find those which cater to your industry, and begin participating. Speak to and connect with a highly targeted audience. 5. Effective Advertising.
Create an advertising plan, when done strategically you can promote your product, content and services.
PPC advertising is often the tool of choice because you control the advertising budget on a daily basis and have the tools to test and track your advertising efforts. Once you’ve honed your PPC ads the return on investment can be phenomenal in terms of traffic and purchases.
For best results, create a traffic and SEO strategy. Outline your plan and your goals and then take the necessary action. Take advantage of these five traffic and search engine tips to boost your business.I love feedback please be sure to post your methods for generating massive website traffic.
For more tools and resources on how to build your business online.
Please visit www.LaKeishaHankins.com
Life Coach & Network Marketerwww.LaKeishaHankins.comwww.LaKeishaHankinsOnline.info