readers, After my former post Pineapple crushed cake Recipe
I had party at my place and too busy and tired to write any recipe. So gave a skip and rested my bones. Now! here I am with one of my native place Coconut fish curry Recipe
which is mostly made in many coastal areas of India
1. 1 small onion
2. 1 medium tomato
3. 1/4 tsp whole fenugreek
4. 1/4 tsp whole coriander/ coriander powderr
5. 5 cloves of ginger
7. 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
[whole ginger garlic grounded]
9. 4-6 king fish pcs [any kind of fish]
10. red chilly paste or red chilly powder
11. salt to taste
12. 2 mold of tamrind or raw mango / 1/4 tsp vinegar
13. 6-7 tbsp coconut powder or handful of grated coconut
1.Grind to paste and keep it aside. If you are using grated coconut then first grind the coconut finely then add the other ingredients.
- 3/4 tomato,
- fenugreek whole
- coriander whole
- grated coconut or coconut powder
- red chilly paste or red chilly powder
- ginger, garlic paste
2. Pour coconut oil and when it is warm add curry leaves, garlic and mustard seeds and fry it for 2 minutes and then add the remaining tomato and saute for few minutes.
3. Add the grinded paste, salt and tamrind to the sauted ingredients and boil it on medium heat stirring it occasionally . Then add the washed fish coriander leaves put it in the curry and cook for 10 mins
The Coconut Fish Curry Recipe is ready to be served with rice. Do try it out and tell me how it was by commenting
Assalamu walaikum! Mom Made Recipes friends.
Chicken happens to be one of favorite white meat, that is why you will find chicken recipes more compared to other meats. As it has less cholesterol compared to other meat products this is a plus point to us.
In my previous post I had made a quick and easy Simple homemade orange juice recipe. Now let's try my new recipe and get started with what ingredients are needed
1. 1 kg chicken (chopped )
2. 3 tomatoes
3. 1 full garlic (pcs)
4. 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
5. 1-2 tbsp red chilly paste
6. Coriander leaves
7. 1 capsicum (chopped)
8. salt to taste
9. 2 tbsp cornflour (mix it in half glass of water)
Instructions to follow
1. In a cooking pot put the oil and fry chopped garlic till golden brown and then add the tomatoes and fry it
2. Marinate the chicken with red chilly paste, salt and tomato paste keep it aside for atleast one hour.
3. Cook the chicken on medium heat for 15 min and then add the chopped capsicum and cook it for 10 mins
4. After the chicken is properly cooked add the cornflour milk and cook it for 5 minutes on low heat. So that there doesn't form any ball in it.
Serve the chilly chicken garnishing it with coriander leaves and serve it hot. It taste wonderful to eat with parathas / tortillas ghee rice and many other things.
After this do try out my other recipes and follow and share my recipes with your family and friends.
Remember me in your duas.