23,000 Members Strong - The Largest Mom Blogger Social Network Since 2007
Learning and supporting ~ autism
Latest Activity: Oct 22, 2016
This group does not have any discussions yet.
I have been vey busy learning more about Autism. I love learning everything because it helps me to understand my son a little more and why he has the cute quirks that he does daily. He is so awesome and is loving kindergarten. I love his teachers and am very thankful for them all!
I work with children with autism in terms of sensory integration, self calming & social learning. I also have 2 close friends with children on the spectrum. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know!
Welcome toMom Bloggers Club
Join Us!or Sign In
Or sign in with:
1. Tried and Tested #Momhacks That Can Save You Money
2. Short Essay on Family Budget
3. Paleo - The Food Of the Future Inspired By The Past
4. How to Turn Your Basement into a Teen Hangout Space
5. 7 Potential Advantages of Anti-Aging Creams: formula to use natural youthful look
© 2017 Created by Mom Bloggers Club.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.