All Discussions Tagged 'review' (48)

← Back to The Mommy Reviewers
Discussions Replies Moms Say

Looking for Mom Reviewer to Review my Work at Home Guide or Website

Hello everyone, I'm looking for mom reviewers to reviews my  work at home website or my 16 page work at home guide. Its a guide filled wit…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 6, 2012

paid Review OPP

I was contacted by Lauren about doing a sponsored post, you can tell her your statistics and what you charge, she may also be interested in…

Started by Rachel McGuire

0 Feb 1, 2012

Come Link up your reviews & blog posts! This linky is all about what moms love!

I have a new Friday Linky on Mommy Kudos for anyone who has written about something that Moms will Love.  It can be a product review, give…

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Jan 20, 2012

Seeking 5 Moms to Review Infant Pants - Size 6 mo - 24mo

Dot Dot Couture is fashionable and practice!  We took the same dot concept found on the feet of kids pajamas and created a line of pants pl…

Started by Amy Shoaff Ohoran

0 Jun 3, 2011

Looking for Bloggers for Review/Giveaway

PreschoolBuddy.com wants to create a buzz among parents and teachers!  If you're a mom of young children who blogs about parenting, family…

Started by LocalFunForKids

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by Pamela Black

Kobo Wireless eReader Review

Product: Kobo Wireless eReaderApproximate Retail Price: $99 USD at Borders, $139 USD (without bundle packs) from KoboSupported Formats: PD…

Started by Karrie

0 Apr 30, 2011

Olive Oil Desserts Cookbook Review

I’ve mentioned before that I am trying to work on healthier eating.  This used to mean dieting and no dessert to me.  Well, that just set m…

Started by Darcy Zalewski

0 Apr 7, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review

So what did I think of it? Upon it’s arrival in the mail, I wasn’t too impressed.  It was a sample sized container but didn’t have a seal.…

0 Apr 7, 2011

Tiny Love Gymini Bouncer Review

Levi had so much fun trying this out! I was really impressed with the thought that went into making this bouncer useful for lots of differe…

Started by Jen J. - Life With Levi

0 Apr 4, 2011

Review - Baby Rock Apparel and Discount Code!

I love shopping for baby girl clothes.  Any of you that read my blog during my pregnancy last year know this from the baby wardrobe posts.…

0 Mar 31, 2011

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service