All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (14)

← Back to The Mommy Reviewers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 GIFT CERT TO DESIGNS BY JOCELYN JEWELRY, SWIMZIP KIDS SWIMWEAR, VEGGIETALES DVD + MORE! ALL VERY LOW ENTRY GIVEAWAYS!

Happy Tuesday, MBC fans! Please stop by Hip Mama's Place today and enter these fab giveaways - ALL WITH VERY LOW ENTRIES!!! SWIMZIP KID…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Apr 9, 2013

Need Bloggers for JewelryCandles Giveaway

Hi Everyone! I'm Lauren from 4BabyAndMom.com. I'm looking for bloggers who would like to participate in a giveaway from Jewelry Candles- a…

Started by Lauren 4BabyAndMom

0 Sep 1, 2012

Vintage lace bangles by Cynthia Gale are inspired by Indonesian ceremonial dress ... stunning!

Whether it’s a delicate scarf or a bit of trim on a pastel tank top, lace adds a touch of romance to any ensemble. That’s why I was so exci…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Jun 1, 2011

Jewelry, Lotions, Etsy and more

$40 GC for Krugs Eco-Logic Natural Oils, Soaps & Lotions (5/18) Handcrafted Birthday Album & Matching Thank You Cards (5/27) Vint…

Started by Kenda @ RemakingJuneCleaver.com

0 May 17, 2011

Asymmetrical designs by k ritt jewelry makes an elegant statement!

Did you ever wonder where celebrities, newscasters and starlets are able to find their unique jewelry? I know I have. Hollywood A-listers s…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 8, 2010

Fun, flirty and functional TOYWATCH

I’ve been reading a lot recently that the wristwatch is “dead.” Those 25 and under simply don’t wear watches, but rely on cell phones to te…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 11, 2010

Stunning Ariane Arazi jewelry for 2011!

We’ve just returned from a weekend at the amazing JA Jewelry Show in New York. Industry trade shows are terrific for inspiration – there ar…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 2, 2010

Get noticed with a stunning piece of Paoo Jewelry!

I went to my old high school’s Homecoming game this year. After a month of dieting I bought a great pair of Calvin Klein jeans (a whole siz…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 25, 2010

October stone of the month: Cinnabar

Of course, I’d heard of cinnabar. But, much as I hate to admit it, I’d never actually seen a piece of the highly desirable, traditional Chi…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 21, 2010

Show off your unique aesthetic with whimsical jewelry from Little Purple Cow

What is that old saying… you can never be too rich or too thin? I must add that you can never have too much jewelry, either! I was recentl…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 19, 2010

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service