All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (14)

← Back to The Mommy Reviewers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$100 GIFT CERT TO DESIGNS BY JOCELYN JEWELRY, SWIMZIP KIDS SWIMWEAR, VEGGIETALES DVD + MORE! ALL VERY LOW ENTRY GIVEAWAYS!

Happy Tuesday, MBC fans! Please stop by Hip Mama's Place today and enter these fab giveaways - ALL WITH VERY LOW ENTRIES!!! SWIMZIP KID…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Apr 9, 2013

Need Bloggers for JewelryCandles Giveaway

Hi Everyone! I'm Lauren from 4BabyAndMom.com. I'm looking for bloggers who would like to participate in a giveaway from Jewelry Candles- a…

Started by Lauren 4BabyAndMom

0 Sep 1, 2012

Vintage lace bangles by Cynthia Gale are inspired by Indonesian ceremonial dress ... stunning!

Whether it’s a delicate scarf or a bit of trim on a pastel tank top, lace adds a touch of romance to any ensemble. That’s why I was so exci…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Jun 1, 2011

Jewelry, Lotions, Etsy and more

$40 GC for Krugs Eco-Logic Natural Oils, Soaps & Lotions (5/18) Handcrafted Birthday Album & Matching Thank You Cards (5/27) Vint…

Started by Kenda @ RemakingJuneCleaver.com

0 May 17, 2011

Asymmetrical designs by k ritt jewelry makes an elegant statement!

Did you ever wonder where celebrities, newscasters and starlets are able to find their unique jewelry? I know I have. Hollywood A-listers s…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 8, 2010

Fun, flirty and functional TOYWATCH

I’ve been reading a lot recently that the wristwatch is “dead.” Those 25 and under simply don’t wear watches, but rely on cell phones to te…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 11, 2010

Stunning Ariane Arazi jewelry for 2011!

We’ve just returned from a weekend at the amazing JA Jewelry Show in New York. Industry trade shows are terrific for inspiration – there ar…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 2, 2010

Get noticed with a stunning piece of Paoo Jewelry!

I went to my old high school’s Homecoming game this year. After a month of dieting I bought a great pair of Calvin Klein jeans (a whole siz…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 25, 2010

October stone of the month: Cinnabar

Of course, I’d heard of cinnabar. But, much as I hate to admit it, I’d never actually seen a piece of the highly desirable, traditional Chi…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 21, 2010

Show off your unique aesthetic with whimsical jewelry from Little Purple Cow

What is that old saying… you can never be too rich or too thin? I must add that you can never have too much jewelry, either! I was recentl…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Oct 19, 2010

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service