All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (33)

← Back to The Mommy Reviewers
Discussions Replies Moms Say

Vintage lace bangles by Cynthia Gale are inspired by Indonesian ceremonial dress ... stunning!

Whether it’s a delicate scarf or a bit of trim on a pastel tank top, lace adds a touch of romance to any ensemble. That’s why I was so exci…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Jun 1, 2011

Find of the Year! The Libby bag by Kelly Moore has changeable compartments

I recently received an absolutely stunning Kelly Moore “Libby” handbag in a soft shade of grey. This is the most useful bag I’ve found in a…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Apr 27, 2011

WIN a stunning, eco-friendly watch from Sprout!

I love learning new things! At Fashion Week this fall I became more educated about green fashion in just a few days than I ever thought pos…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 10, 2010

Asymmetrical designs by k ritt jewelry makes an elegant statement!

Did you ever wonder where celebrities, newscasters and starlets are able to find their unique jewelry? I know I have. Hollywood A-listers s…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 8, 2010

Win your choice of gorgeous scarf from Casualmere!

Green fashion is now equal parts eco-friendly and fashionable. And nowhere is this showcased more completely than at Casualmere ®.  Casualm…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 2, 2010

Stunning style and incredible craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Oovoo Design

Recently, I went on a trip to New York for a media show. If you don’t already know what a media show is, it’s a trade show of sorts where m…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 23, 2010

Want a dazzling white smile for those upcoming holiday photos? Try Rockstar White!

Like many of you, I’ve tried whitening strips (which slid around), whitening toothpaste (made no difference that I could see), and even whi…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 19, 2010

Add some polish to your holiday style with Sinful Colors!

The holidays are right around the corner and for many of us that means a calendar full of extra special holiday events – from office partie…

Started by Susan Mcneill

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Glenda Cates

Win a $25 gift certificate from AffordableScarves.com and make a style statement this fall!

Like you, I’m a busy woman. In addition to writing several blogs, overseeing marketing and public relations for the Whimsy Worldwide jewelr…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 12, 2010

Fun, flirty and functional TOYWATCH

I’ve been reading a lot recently that the wristwatch is “dead.” Those 25 and under simply don’t wear watches, but rely on cell phones to te…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 11, 2010

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service