All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (34)

← Back to The Mommy Reviewers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review for Clothing Labels

Good Morning, We are currently looking for someone to review our clothing labels.  We would like to be able to send someone a sample pack c…

Started by Denise Alberino

0 May 7

Vintage lace bangles by Cynthia Gale are inspired by Indonesian ceremonial dress ... stunning!

Whether it’s a delicate scarf or a bit of trim on a pastel tank top, lace adds a touch of romance to any ensemble. That’s why I was so exci…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Jun 1, 2011

Find of the Year! The Libby bag by Kelly Moore has changeable compartments

I recently received an absolutely stunning Kelly Moore “Libby” handbag in a soft shade of grey. This is the most useful bag I’ve found in a…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Apr 27, 2011

WIN a stunning, eco-friendly watch from Sprout!

I love learning new things! At Fashion Week this fall I became more educated about green fashion in just a few days than I ever thought pos…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 10, 2010

Asymmetrical designs by k ritt jewelry makes an elegant statement!

Did you ever wonder where celebrities, newscasters and starlets are able to find their unique jewelry? I know I have. Hollywood A-listers s…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 8, 2010

Win your choice of gorgeous scarf from Casualmere!

Green fashion is now equal parts eco-friendly and fashionable. And nowhere is this showcased more completely than at Casualmere ®.  Casualm…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Dec 2, 2010

Stunning style and incredible craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Oovoo Design

Recently, I went on a trip to New York for a media show. If you don’t already know what a media show is, it’s a trade show of sorts where m…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 23, 2010

Want a dazzling white smile for those upcoming holiday photos? Try Rockstar White!

Like many of you, I’ve tried whitening strips (which slid around), whitening toothpaste (made no difference that I could see), and even whi…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 19, 2010

Add some polish to your holiday style with Sinful Colors!

The holidays are right around the corner and for many of us that means a calendar full of extra special holiday events – from office partie…

Started by Susan Mcneill

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Glenda Cates

Win a $25 gift certificate from AffordableScarves.com and make a style statement this fall!

Like you, I’m a busy woman. In addition to writing several blogs, overseeing marketing and public relations for the Whimsy Worldwide jewelr…

Started by Susan Mcneill

0 Nov 12, 2010

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Catch the Buzz

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.