I consider myself from the south, but feeling a little left of the the "Southern Mom Bloggers" description!

-Leah

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

You're right! Oops. What makes it so bad is I live in NC, too. It's been added
:)
I have heard Flylady say that NC is a southern state so it must be true.
Hey y'all,

Just joined from the Triangle. Any of y'all around these parts? It'd be cool to meet up.

Lisa B.
Hey Lisa, I'm in Raleigh. It would be fun to set up a some kind of blogger meet-up/party thing for all of us.
Hey Lisa..I'm just outside Raleigh. A meet-up is a great idea!
I'm from NC too! I'm in the Hickory area.
I'm about 30 mins. from Raleigh. OF COURSE North Carolina is a Southern state.... it's south of the Sweat Tea line... ;-)

A very Southern girl,
JoAnna
lol. Love that! I'll have to tell my hubby about the "sweet tea line." I'm a Yankee that has relocated, so I totally get it. I used to work in restaurants up north that didn't serve sweet tea. When I told my husband that, his mouth hit the floor and he asked, "What do you guys drink then?"
Hello all, I've just joined here on MBC today. I'm in Winston Salem.
Glad to know I'm not the only blogger from NC!

I'm in the Charlotte area now, but I've pretty much lived all over NC in my short life time :-)
Southern blogger here from NC...and yes, last time I checked, we were still below the Mason Dixon! I live in the Western NC mountains, and can't imagine living anywhere else. Come by and sit on my front porch and sip some good Southern sweet tea when you get a chance...glad to meet you all!
Hey Kerry, I live in Raleigh but the NC mountains are my most favorite vacation spot. I try to go three or four times a year. You're very lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service