Hi Ladies,
Hubby and I put money aside every year and go shopping together around Christmas, just to buy nice stuff for ourselves. Neither of us takes the time to shop much throughout the year, so its a real treat.
I'm thinking this year I'd like to spend about $100 on some running gear - I've got great shoes so that's covered. I have a few ideas of little things, but wondered if any of you had some suggestions for me of other must haves for running???

I'm gonna get:
- Sport earphones
- the PRO version of Runkeeper for my iPhone
- I need an iPhone sportsband, any suggestions? I'm running with my old school classic ipod at the moment and tracking my runs by carrying my iPhone in a bum bag :P

Would love to hear some good ideas, wet weather gear, socks, what else is their that would make running even more enjoyable?

Thanks in advance!
Ghada

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have an iPod? I just saw the new iPod shuffle that clips to your clothing and it looks awesome! Not too expensive either - $ 55.
thanks, yeah I do have one. Saw some $30 socks yesterday and thought, really?? Can they be that good? LOL
I like Dry Pro - cheap :)
You might like investing in the Nike+ system, it might work with your ipod, but if you don't have Nike+ shoes you might need to get some of those too.

I wrote a review on Nike+ a while back on my blog, you are http://web.me.com/marcelabeatty/Marcela_Beatty/Blog/Entries/2009/8/...(a_mom’s_review).htmlwelcome to check it out.
thanks for that. I've actually bought the runkeeper app for iPhone. Its fantastic cause you can program in intervals that will cue you over your own ipod playlist.
I reviewed it here and that was the free version. I've since upgraded to the paid version $10 USD and its fantastic!
These are a few of my favorite things...

my zoots
runkeeper pro
new ear phone...something candy - forgot the name...
a good bra
moving comfort running shorts
that's all i can think of for now...
oh cool, thanks for that...just found a compression top that I may indulge in. I think it might help to keep my boobies in place and to keep me warm in rainy days

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service