Hi All-

I just revamped my homeschooling blog and would love some constructive criticism. My blog is called Homegrown Mosaic

Thanks again.

Yvonne

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

anyone?
Love your design - very cute! I'm also a homeschool mom. I'm following you now...can't wait to check out all the links later!
I just had to say that I love your header! Gorgeous! I like the way your blog looks. Nice, clean, easy to get around.
Your blog is really lovely. Cute side bars, lovely natural header and it's easy to read. Well done.

Happy Blogging!

Julie Parker
Beautiful You
Thanks everyone. Sorry I'm so late to respond. I have been on this site for months. Thanks again, I love the feedback. Now I guess I should start blogging again...lol!!
Hi Yvonne-

You've got a lot going on on your blog. Great information but the one big suggestion I would make is to make more use of your above the fold space. Your header graphic takes up a lot of space. While its a nice graphic, could you make it about half the size so that more of your content could be seen?

Best,
Michelle
Thanks for your suggestions.

Michelle Howard said:
Hi Yvonne-

You've got a lot going on on your blog. Great information but the one big suggestion I would make is to make more use of your above the fold space. Your header graphic takes up a lot of space. While its a nice graphic, could you make it about half the size so that more of your content could be seen?

Best,
Michelle
Wow, so you have some skills, it looks really good! I don't know how you were able to get such a professional looking blog! Nice work!
Monica thanks so much for the nice comments. I can't take all the credit because I had a professional help me out. My ideals that she implemented for me. I'm not techie at all so it saved me hours of frustration. I'm very happy with the way it turned out. Not a money maker, but that was never my intentions behind starting my blog. I just wanted to share our journey and hopfully along the way we could inspire or help someone else.

Thanks again for the compliment...totally made my day!!

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service