I'm now at 60 likes on my facebook page and I'm trying to get to 100. I am also having a drawing for a free gift when you like my page.

Please visit Here to Enter

I also follow back, so please send me your facebook link.

Thank you, Michelle

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michelle, I am now following you on fb. Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nurses-For-US/554494171276249?ref=hl

Thanks...

Thank you Jan! DId you go https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Michelle-Spell-Shaklee-Indepen...   for some reason it's not showing. I'll put you on the list for the drawing on Friday!

I just Liked your facebook page. 

Thank you,

Michelle


Jan Withington said:

Hi Michelle, I am now following you on fb. Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nurses-For-US/554494171276249?ref=hl

Thanks...

Hi Michelle,

This was the link that I followed. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Michelle-Spell-Shaklee-Indepen...

Thanks Jan! Yes that was the link. I was thinking I should have gotten a few more likes over the past few days but it still shows 60 likes. 

I have your name down for the drawing on Friday.

Thanks,

Michelle



Jan Withington said:

Hi Michelle,

This was the link that I followed. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Michelle-Spell-Shaklee-Indepen...

Thanks :) I don't understand. I liked your page but it's showing you have 60.

I know. Really strange. I'll have to try and find out why. 

Thanks,

Michelle

Jan Withington said:

Thanks :) I don't understand. I liked your page but it's showing you have 60.

Hi guys - for likes to count on FB you have to like from your personal page.

So I'll like your business page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Michelle-Spell-Shaklee-Indepen...) from my personal page.  (Jan I've liked yours too!)

Then I'll ask you to pls like my blog page (https://www.facebook.com/Lifeblooming) from your personal page.

Likes from business/blog pages don't count in the tally.

Hope that helps!

cheers

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! That makes sense. 

I'll go like your page in just a few minutes.

Thank you,

Michelle



Lisa said:

Hi guys - for likes to count on FB you have to like from your personal page.

So I'll like your business page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Michelle-Spell-Shaklee-Indepen...) from my personal page.  (Jan I've liked yours too!)

Then I'll ask you to pls like my blog page (https://www.facebook.com/Lifeblooming) from your personal page.

Likes from business/blog pages don't count in the tally.

Hope that helps!

cheers

Lisa

I've liked everyone's fb pages! Mine is:

http://facbook.com/MyBizarreFamily

Thanks April! I just liked your facebook page too.

April said:

I've liked everyone's fb pages! Mine is:

http://facbook.com/MyBizarreFamily

Thank you all! I have liked all of your pages and want to send you all a big Thank You for liking my page! My daughter and I did the drawing today and the winner is.....Click Here!  The winner can email me and send me your mailing address so I can send it1

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service