There are many Moms out there who are making incredible things for their children, for friends, for friend's children and so on. Many of those Moms think about sharing their work but never have time or they feel too shy. They don't think that they are "artists". As a Mom, I've struggled with this myself but I have come to realize I'm not only "Mom", I'm also an artist and I love it. Today I posted an interview with another Mom/artist on my blog who addresses this issue and it's phenomenal. I invite you to, "Meet a Magnificent Artist Whose Tremendous Heart and One, Simple P...

Please come visit my blog, join the projects that start each Friday, or simply share your thoughts with others Moms and artists....

Please tell me here what crafts you LOVE to create and where you share them! Do you consider yourself an artist? I'd love to hear from you :)

Happy crafting!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I share my crafts on my blog (papertree.blogspot.com), my scrapping at scrapbook.com, and most recently a mini album that I made has been featured on scrapbook-crazy.blogspot.com - I guess anyone that creates something is an artist whether you are professional or not.
Hey Sarah - great blog! What beautiful children you have as well....you hit the nail onthe head...I 100% agree an artist is a creator...in some way we are all artists and creators! Congrats to you on having your mini-album featured that rocks!!
I found myself blogging about crafts so much on our 'family' blog that I ended up starting a craft blog too http://www.currentlycrafting.com so that is where I 'display' all of my latest projects. I don't know that I classify myself as an 'artist' unless I'm painting ha ha, but I definitely like to put myself in the 'crafter' category.
Tonya - great to meet you! Fantastic blog ...I think you are an awesome "artsy crafter"? "Crafty artist? Hahaha...do you think there's a major difference between artist and crafter? I've met some folks who do but I'm not sure - what do you think?
My sister posts her crafty things on www.mommyslife.com. She has done some really cute crafty things. I am excited to check out your blog!

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service