ADVERTISEMENT

Where To Start When Attempting to Turn Blogging/Writing into a Career vs a Hobby?

I'm wondering how everyone who has managed to generate income from blogging/writing got started? I have a generous and loyal Wordpress following, my work has been featured on ScaryMommy.com, and I also blog on thebloggingmeetup.com. 

I;m brand new to mombloggersclub and eager to be a part of a new community!

Thanks!

Katie

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm a new member as well.  Your post is a month old, so hopefully you will see my response.

Are you hoping to generate income as a freelance blogger, or generate income from your own site?  I'm a freelance writer, so if it's the first, I can point you in the right direction.

I am very new to this. I started blogging as an outlet. I've always loved to write and was pretty good at it (or so I'm told!). I've been published in 2 online blogs, a total of 3 times (Scarymommy and Herviewfromhome). I'm thinking I don't want to run or manage my own site but freelance instead. 

Thank you for replying to my post and please know how much I'd appreciate any feedback/advice you may be able to offer.

Thanks!

Katie

I should add I have a decent sized and very loyal following on my wordpress site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

The One Diaper Bag All Parents Need

All parents with babies or toddlers need a fantastic diaper bag with lots of pockets. There are many on the market to be sure, but finding one that best fits your needs can be an arduous process. Who has time to go to a baby store and sift through the myriad…

OUR DAILY PINS

SHARE YOUR PREGNANCY PHOTO + BE FEATURED

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service