ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Baby Showers: The Next Big Thing

Like so many modern celebrations, Baby Showers have arrived in the UK from North America. It’s a real tradition over there and, like High School Proms, Halloween and Black Friday, one of those exciting social events that is catching on big time over here.

The idea is simple but universally appealing. Throw a party for the pregnant mother and her…

Monetizing Your Mom Blog is Easier Than Ever With Media.net

As a new generation of influencers crop up on the net and veteran bloggers continue to idealize the way for interacting with brands and getting paid, companies the world over are vying for the attention of both. Some are wooing bloggers with the prospect of lucrative affiliate deals while others pile influencers with products for reviews, added with a monetary benefit. Some companies are flying…

OUR DAILY PINS

We love hearing from members about what is new with them? Did you start a new hobby, make a new friend? Are you going through a time that is a bit miserable and need a pick-me-up? 

Share what's going on new in your life! 

Views: 1314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am preparing for tomorrow. It is going to be a hard day for me. I will be at work so hopefully that will help. My dad passed away on October 11 and tomorrow is his birthday. I am still having issues coping so don't know what tomorrow will hold. Keep me and my mom in your thoughts tomorrow please.

We will keep you and your mom in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. You can do this. It will be difficult, we know. Do something fun your dad would love to remember him.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site - found it on my search for some templates for my blog. Can't wait to learn more about all of you. 

Congratulations!!  What a great opportunity. 

I'm back from what seemed like a long few weeks of running my kids school's PTO and all the things that come with it.  From fundraisers, to donations, activities for the kids, etc.  But glad to have a few days before winter break to gather my thoughts and start posting again.

We're so happy you're here and found us. Welcome!

Yes, school PTO can be so hectic and busy. We're glad you have time to relax and post!

Thank you <3 I'm loving the site thus far! 

Things are getting better. I have set a goal with my craft business and figuring out what I need to do to get there. Keeping busy is helping me with not getting emotional over losing my dad and helping me keep positive. Hubby talked to some of the directors he deals with when he umpires and has it set up that every tournament that he does, I get to set up my crafts to sell and they won't charge me the vendor fee because he is working for them. See...things are getting better.

Oh I love these sorts of posts and reading how everyone is doing.

I'm doing awesome! Not quite liking this frigid weather (I prefer summer), but all around well. Working on promoting my blog and my product while sitting at work (shhh don't tell my boss!) but other than that.....doing quite peachy!

Not so much a new blogger but I have been working on my blog since July last year. Figured my New Years resolution would be to begin sharing my journey of balancing a household of six, one working parent which would be me, hubby is the amazing stay at home Dad finishing up his business degree and I have begun my prep into my pro (bodybuilding) debut in June! Blogging has become my outlet if you will, and I am pretty excited to share my journey! =) 

We'll try to make it. Looks like fun!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service