ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

We love hearing from members about what is new with them? Did you start a new hobby, make a new friend? Are you going through a time that is a bit miserable and need a pick-me-up? 

Share what's going on new in your life! 

Views: 1215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new to this site and mom blogging. I am excited to learn from y'all and share my experiences. 

I am having a little bit of a rough patch right now. I started my blogging website in January and went for a couple months going well. Then I stopped for about 2 months. Now I'm back again and I'm finding it difficult to write again and get the same response that I had from people before I quit. Has anyone experienced this?

Thats awsome... Way to go...

I have been busy blogging. I am currently starting back to school outreach and have a few giveaways currently going. On the personal front I have lost almost 45 lbs in less than 3 months, my son is getting married in  less than 3 months and graduating university in 4.

Congrats :)

Hello Mom Bloggers Club! What is new with me? Well....this past week has been a little rough financially and then just plain 'ol bad luck. But I just keep praying things will get better. When I am going thru it I turn to my blog and write. But this past week I have not had any time at all to get a post up and I am trying to make up for that. Anyways, I am up late working on my blog and thought I would stop by and show you some love!

Have a great weekend!

Ashley

its amazing how i was waiting for the right time to start a blog. So i made my choice and i have started my blog. I feel so lost but i dont want to give up. I am getting involved in trying to learn as much as i can to do this right. As a am actively learning how to blog i have developed some health issue. My DR. is sending me to get tested to see if i have developed Rheumatoid Arthritis due to the joint pains i've been having. I must say from the pain and stiffness in my hips and ankles i have been down for some days but i havent given up on my blog. I have my good days and not so great days but i feel proud. For the 1st time in a while im sticking to what i wanted and done it. I pray the dr will have good news for me and i can keep on my journey.

Just wanted to send out a notice to all the great people on Blogger Moms Club. My niece and her son Michael and her significant other just moved into a new house that still needs to be finished. She just lost her dad and now her significant other. Please find it in your heart to give a $10 dollar donation so she can get the house finished. Thank you Marianne. Click on the link below.
https://www.gofundme.com/mary-jrjr

Congratulation, that's quite an achievement!

Hi everyone! I'll go ahead and introduce myself. I'm Kat from Australia and I just started a blog and named it Mumsy & Bub. I love designing and tinkering with things, sharing happy and playful experiences as a parent, and of course chatting with fellow mums.. I'm dumping it all there!
Happy to be here and looking forward to exchanging valuable information. :)

Well, whats going on with me is, I found out I have ALS.  I try to stay busy on my blog.  I have a few giveaways right now, just need to stay busy.

I started blogging more.....Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service