ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Two Beverly Hills Hotels Worth Your Stay

SONY DSC I am always grateful when I stay at a luxury hotel. More often than not my stay is tied to a junket. In fact, my most recent stays at the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills and Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills were because of a press junket I attended for Gifted, a lovely film that…

How to Make Money as a Pet Sitter & Enjoy Parenthood

Written by Tracy Vicory-Rosenquest, Rover.com community member. Rover is the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers.

Given you’ve already acquired the…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

We love hearing from members about what is new with them? Did you start a new hobby, make a new friend? Are you going through a time that is a bit miserable and need a pick-me-up? 

Share what's going on new in your life! 

Views: 1331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm excited because I am planning a trip to Europe. It's still a toss-up between going to London or Milan. I haven't been to Europe in a few years and can't wait to go back. 

Sounds exciting!
I'm back! Took a long hiatus. Needed to step away for awhile but blog is back up and running!!

That's wonderful. Sometimes we have to take a hiatus and then come back better than ever. 

The last 3-weeks everyone has been sick. My daughter had 2 ear infections, strep, and hand/foot/mouth over Thanksgiving. Crazy! The antibiotics gave her thrush. Now my son and husband are sick. I'm working hard to stay healthy and keep the baby healthy. No fun! I need a vacation. :)

Oh, no! That's terrible. We're sending healthy thoughts your way. Hope your family gets well soon and you and your baby stay healthy. 

I am preparing for tomorrow. It is going to be a hard day for me. I will be at work so hopefully that will help. My dad passed away on October 11 and tomorrow is his birthday. I am still having issues coping so don't know what tomorrow will hold. Keep me and my mom in your thoughts tomorrow please.

We will keep you and your mom in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. You can do this. It will be difficult, we know. Do something fun your dad would love to remember him.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site - found it on my search for some templates for my blog. Can't wait to learn more about all of you. 

We're so happy you're here and found us. Welcome!

Thank you <3 I'm loving the site thus far! 

I'm back from what seemed like a long few weeks of running my kids school's PTO and all the things that come with it.  From fundraisers, to donations, activities for the kids, etc.  But glad to have a few days before winter break to gather my thoughts and start posting again.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service