ADVERTISEMENT

Question of the Day: What Would You Change Right Now About Your Blog?

Blogs are such a work in progress. 

What would you change right now on your blog? 

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My blog is very new so I have more 'future' plans than improvement ones at this point. I'd like to get a domain at some point in the future and continue to build my understanding of Wordpress to improve functionality for visitors.
I am a new blogger, and am also working a full time job plus mom duties. So time is my issue. I feel so passionate and excited about my blog and wish I could spend more time writing content. I know that if I really get my time management skills up to par I could get more done.
Replace the affiliate program ads with something better ... The once I have now are not doing any good at all. Also would like if others can suggest improvement on my blog. Do visit my blog at http://mommysdelight2blog.blogspot.in and let me know of suggestions if any. Thanks:)

I think my biggest thing about my blog is that I want to do so much with it, but I don't know what. Right now I'm just chronicling my days as a stay at home mom, or I cover things that I find interesting. Just tonight I posted about blended families. 

If you could check it out at http://candidmom.net and please leave a comment on what you like or don't like, or what I should do differently, I would be so thankful! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Cultural cities in the US to visit with kids

Family breaks are a great way to have fun together and make some memories that will last a lifetime, but choosing a city break in the US can also help your family to learn and grow together. With a large selection of cultural destinations on offer across the country, parents are spoiled for choice when it…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Cat replied to Menaka Bharathi's discussion 'Pinterest Follows - Post Your Pintrest Accounts Lets Follow Each Other'
3 hours ago
Cat replied to Single Mom Talk Blog's discussion 'Post Your Blog Links for fresh follows for 2017 !!'
3 hours ago
Cat liked Jennifer Hernandez's discussion Follow me and I follow Back
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Ashe is now friends with Ashley Weir and Steph
7 hours ago
Mom Bloggers Club liked Elena Thrower's profile
7 hours ago
Jude-Anne Phillip posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Jessica Reid posted a blog post
9 hours ago
Viergelyn posted a status
"writing the lastest blog post of top 11 prodcust to own as a new parent and sunday mantra is tomorrow!"
10 hours ago

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service