Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone!  Please follow my blog!

Stacie Sayz So-

Hey followed you follow me at
Brooke Arellano said:

Hey following you know follow me back at

Hi everyone!  Please follow my blog!

Stacie Sayz So-

Always looking for new readers, followers and ways to promote my food blog!  I'd love to follow back!, Tanya!  Thanks!

Hi there!  I would love to get some new followers/readers - my blog is about a New Yorker now living the Midwest life as a somewhat sarcastic writer, mother and woman on the quest to be hip.  She's not hip, just constantly trying to be with spit up all over her.  Check us out - Martinis and Minivans - - because who doesn't need a martini after driving a minivan around all day!

Hey hunnie no following you.  Checkout Maddie's Area 221 I know the name is crazy at  Happy blogging

Come LIKE my Facebook page and I'll return the favor!  :)

Thanks ladies!  Can't wait to connect!

facebook :

hi to all , please follow my blog and facebook account and i'll do the same :)

thanks to all , godbless..

Hi would love some new folowers just leave a comment on my blog letting me know you're from MBC aand I'll be sure to follow you back Thank you

I write about homeschooling, gardening, farming, and living the country life. If you are interested in reading I am at the following:

Blog: It's a Boy's Life

Thanks for looking!

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service