So what do you think makes a blog popular?

Tags: blog, popular

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW, thanks for all the great information on blogging. Would love to have you join us at BizeeMom.com!
What great suggestions for a newbie blogger! Thanks!
I think a lot has to do with how much a person promotes their blog. If they are out there networking via the various means of social marketing, then it's easy for people to find them and follow. In this day and age of blogging it takes a lot to get noticed (in my opinion). And it takes consistancy too.

Nancy
If Evolution Really Works
I agree with everything that has been said! I'd also add that a huge focus on giveaways, UNLESS the blog is about frugality/shopping/marketing/etc. where giveaways would naturally make up the bulk of the content, turns me off. If I used to visit the blog for its content and then it changes to every post being a contest, then I eventually stop visiting the blog. I'm all for giveaways on any blog, but good writing is important, too!

The Professional Family Manager
Oh my goodness. You guys are right on the music thing. There is nothing worse than not realizing my speakers are on, surfing after my toddler has gone to sleep, and then opening a blog that blasts music at me. Trust me, if it wakes my daughter, I won't be back to that blog again! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service