Advertisement

Hi, I'm still pretty new here, so I hope this is the right place to post this...

I'm hosting "Pocket Week" over at my blog Aug 1-7th. Every day we'll have several posts about pocket related crafts... on clothes, softies, scrap booking, card making, even when cooking!

I want to support mom-businesses, and other "from home" or "boutique" type businesses. I've started lining up these kinds of sponsors for the daily giveaways, and have a few slots left. If you have an item or items that are pocket related (pocket sized, you keep them in your pocket, they have a pocket on them...), and you are willing to supply TWO as prizes, please message me!

You'll be recognized several times during the week, with links to your blog/etsy shop/website. You won't be giving the prizes to me, you'll be sending them directly to the two winners.

Thanks!
Carolina
http://expectmoore.blogspot.com

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*bump*

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Dawn CottonUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

SecureTeen: Ensuring a Safer Digital Experience for Kids

The threats of internet have been well-documented over the years, and while you as parent may know how to avoid them, chances are your kids don’t. Things could get ugly real fast if you don’t ensure their safety. However, it is easier said than done, especially in the modern day because kids spend…

ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT THESE BLOGGERS

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service