ADVERTISEMENT

Hi all

just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. Not sure how I feel yet. This will be my second. I have a blog but not about being pregnant. Not sure if I should start one or just continue the blog I have and blog about my pregnancy there.

Check out my blog in your spare minute.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to All.

http://simplethoughtsonthings.blogspot.com/

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending on what your blog is about, you can add a pregnancy category to your current blog.  I have seen lots of mom's blog about more than one topic, I know that I personally do.  :)  I wish I would have blogged during my last pregnancy but I didn't :(

Hi there,

I've tried but it's only letting me do a page so any new posts I add would just be an extension of the original post. I have a blog on blogger.com and wordpress and both work the same unless I buy my own domain. Am I correct?

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MBC CUTIES

Our current cutie was uploaded by Stephanie WentworthUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Save Money on Event Planning

Whether we like it or not, we will all at one point have to wear the event planning cap. Why is that? Because we are human, and along with our humanity come life celebrations: baby showers, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, retirements, funerals, and the list goes on and on. I'm sure that I don't…

Spa Treatments to Rejuvenate Your Body and Mind

After a busy week, when you wish to just relax and unwind in a peaceful setting, your best option is a spa treatment. Spas are a common weekend plan and there are an overwhelming number of options you can choose from. There are facilities directed towards providing beauty treatments, those that offer medical…

Advertisement

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISE

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service