Hi!   I changed my blog up a few months back and now I only have 5 followers.  I would love it if you would follow my blog.  Please let me know that you did and I will follow yours too.   Thanks!

 

http://ishouldbesewing.blogspot.com/

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute monkeys!  New follower :)

 

-Angelica

www.simplecoffeebreak.blogspot.com

Love the  monkeys! Following! Please visit and follow back!

http://www.themurphys678.blogspot.com/

 

-Melissa

Thanks!   I'm following you back.  :)

Melissa Murphy said:

Love the  monkeys! Following! Please visit and follow back!

http://www.themurphys678.blogspot.com/

 

-Melissa

Thanks!   I'm following you now as well.  :)

Angelica said:

Cute monkeys!  New follower :)

 

-Angelica

www.simplecoffeebreak.blogspot.com

Following you now.  Would love for you to come visit me at Savings Corner and follow back.  Thanks!

http://www.savingscorner.org

Hi Kim     

I am following your blog ...plz follow my blogs...thanks in advance

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies,Tips & Tricks

Thank you!   I'm following both of your blogs now too.  :)

shabnamahsan said:

Hi Kim     

I am following your blog ...plz follow my blogs...thanks in advance

Style Up Your Life

Home Remedies,Tips & Tricks

Thank you!  I'm following you now too.  :)

Tina Wright said:

Following you now.  Would love for you to come visit me at Savings Corner and follow back.  Thanks!

http://www.savingscorner.org

That seems like a great deal.  you can find me at www.hampoland.com. Thanks for the opportunity.

Diana

Hi everyone! Im looking for new followers, and new blogs to follow, please comment on my post and leave your blogsite address and I will follow you back. Thanks in advance http://kandylandkurls.blogspot.com 
I'm following. I love your monkeys!! They are just beyond adorable, and so unique!

I am following your blog.

http://showmemama.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service