I'm a new mommy blogger trying desperately to gain followers to my blog! If you follow mine, I will gladly follow yours! I welcome any advise or comments from you veteran bloggers out there! Please let me know when you are a follower and don't forget you link!

Thanks, Erica

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there,
I'm now following your blog. I too am fairly new at blogging and would love to have more followers so be sure to take a look at mine!

I just went by your blog. So cute. I'm following you. come by mine when you get a minute.
I a new follower. Check me out.
Following You Now!!!

P.s. Anyone who follows me (New and upcoming Blogs), I will follow you back in courtesy. Just leave a comment on any of my posts with your http:// and I will follow you within 24 hours.
Following you :-)

Please follow me back at

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service