ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisement

Do you have a pressing blogging question? We're happy to help! 

Ask away and we'll write a post to answer your question so others can benefit as well. 

Views: 1888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katherine - We wrote a post about backlinks. You can check it out here: http://mombloggersclub.com/profiles/blogs/how-important-are-backlinks

There are so specific tactics to grow your following and engagement: 

1. Write often and consistently. 

2. Make sure to end all of your posts by asking your readers a question so they can respond. 

3. Spend time building your social properties so that you can publicize your posts there. 

4. Add a newsletter to your site so you can send weekly updates about new articles you've posts. 

5. Read other blogs and comment on them regularly to build a relationship with your readers. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Your husband is absolutely right. Having a newsletter helps you keep in touch with your readers and as it grows you can bring in advertisers. 

The best way is to simply find other interesting mom blogs to read and then leave them comments. You want to build relationships with other mom bloggers. That brings on more readers. 

One great thing about mom blogging is that everyone likes to reciprocate commenting and following one another. 

We mentioned this today on another mom's question, so we'll include it here, too for you.

The best way is to simply find other interesting mom blogs to read and then leave them comments. You want to build relationships with other mom bloggers. That brings on more readers. 

One great thing about mom blogging is that everyone likes to reciprocate commenting and following one another.

Thank you

You're welcome!

Hi Katie - Have you tried paid ads on Facebook. Even a small amount can gain you followers. Also, be sure to promote your Facebook page on your social channels that have more followers. 

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. :)

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can go to have my blogs link posted? I'm interested in gaining more traffic but don't know how to go about posting my blogs link.

I am new to blogging, and have started slowly.  How often should I be posting?  What is the best way to reach my target audience?

Hi all--I'm having trouble solving a problem on my blog. I have aWordPress.org site--I own my domain name & use BlueHost. I'm using free WordPress themes. Right now I have "Lovecraft".

My site: http://www.themoxiebee.com

Here is my problem: One of my posts has two music videos on it. Whenever someone comes to my blog, no matter what page they land on, both videos start. I went to WP forums for help and found a few fixes involving rewriting code. I tried, following instructions to the letter. It did not work.

I'd appreciate advice/fixes.

Thanks,

Maura

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Ivory Clasp Reviews and Influencer Testimonials + OFFER

Mom Bloggers Club members recently reviewed subscription service Ivory Clasp's designer handbags on Instagram. For just $45 a month, you will receive a designer handbag valued at $100 or more.

See what they had to say:

The Glam Mom, …

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service