Besides safety, what's important to you in purchasing a remedy for your children?

I have my business owner hat on now, and could really use your help, I have some important decisions to make real soon.   First the background:   I'm the product developer for two herbal remedies sold for many years in the natural products industry: Cold Sores Begone, that prevents a cold sore from materializing when dabbed on where the early warning symptom, a tingle, is occurring, or helps to heal a cold sore that's just started to form in just a few days.  The other remedy is Canker Sores Begone (the sores inside the mouth),  helps to heal the sore from overnight to a few days (but not effective if sore is from acidic food).  

Both are safe for children, however, over the next few months, I'll be launching another version of both remedies, Cold Sores Begone for Kids and Canker Sores Begone for Kids in a fruit flavor.  I'm concerned I'm too close to this to be truly objective about packaging, and product features.  For instance, would you be drawn to a package that is more 'serious' and clinical looking, or something that is colorful and whimsical?    What might influence you to give it a try? Conversely, what would make you walk away from it?   I realize price would be a factor, it will be the same as original versions, $10.99 with an anytime money back guarantee.   I should mention that it will be completely natural, with no parabens. If purchased from my website, shipping is free.

For helping me out here, I'm happy to send you a bottle at no cost of either remedy, however, this would come from an inventory that does contain methylparaben (a preservative) AND has an expiration date on the bottom of the bottle that has passed.  I promise you the expiration date has absolutely no meaning, its just as safe and effective as if new for another 10 years  minimum.  I use the so-called expired bottles myself and as giveaways for my family and friends, and hear from customers who find the same thing.  I only have 20 left of each remedy with the expired date. I can't sell them because of it, but it's just wasteful when they can be helping someone.   Send me your name and addr if interested and specify which one you'd like.  My email is robinbarr@csbegone.com.  Your help will really be appreciated.  Just think! When the remedies are launched, you'll know you were part of the design team!   (FYI, the picture attached is the current packaging, which is undergoing a re-design as well).

Once the new remedies for kids are launched, if any of you would like to review them, or write about them as problem solvers, let me know.  We can work out a giveaway if you like that. 

Tags: canker, cold, for, herbal, kid, kids, natural, remedy, safe, sore, More…sores, treatment

Views: 20

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,  just read your post.

I like the packaging, not the wizard. I think that the wizard is too magical for me! My favourite is the purple packaging. What is important to me is that ingredients are natural and that there are no side affects.  Packaging i like is one which it shows the ingredients / or some of them - you know like Aloe Vera plant or something, that makes me feel that it is more natural!

I am in UK, so no need to send anyhing just thought I would say what i thought.

Have a great day.

Nina

Hello Nina,

Thank you so very much.  What you said is exactly the kind of feedback I am looking for. The new packaging will include everything you stated that's important to you.  I actually considered eliminating the wizard, which has sentimental value, symbolizing my best friend who died, however a couple of consultants cautioned against doing so because after 15 yrs, it has created brand awareness.  For instance, a woman may send her husband to the store to buy one of the remedies. She may not remember the exact name, but tell him it's the one with the wizard on it.  That was just one of several reasons why I'll be keeping it, at least for now.  With that said, it's very helpful to know there are customers like you who prefer a little less whimsey.

Robin Barr

nina riley said:

Hi,  just read your post.

I like the packaging, not the wizard. I think that the wizard is too magical for me! My favourite is the purple packaging. What is important to me is that ingredients are natural and that there are no side affects.  Packaging i like is one which it shows the ingredients / or some of them - you know like Aloe Vera plant or something, that makes me feel that it is more natural!

I am in UK, so no need to send anyhing just thought I would say what i thought.

Have a great day.

Nina

Thanks for your reply. Wishing lots of sales.

Nina

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service