What are your favorite foods / drinks to make or eat when it is scorching outside? Please don't say anything that someone has mentioned here already. I am trying to decide what to fix at my house because it is 105°F outside and about the same or hotter inside my house. I don't have AC except in my bedroom and I am literally melting typing this in my office. :(
Ok...I guess I will start off with some ideas because I thought of a few of my own yesterday. These are not in any particular order:
03) anything grilled on the grill (corn on the cob, shish kabob, burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, barbecue)
04) cold sandwiches
05) salads with all the fixings whatever they might be
06) deviled eggs
07) picnic foods (any of the ones I have already said, potato salad, pasta salad)
10) ice cream, sherbet, sorbet, frozen custard, dippin' dots, popsicles, ice cream cake, ice cream sandwiches
11) frozen fruit
12) smoothies, slushies, icys, sno cones, Italian ice, milk shakes, soda floats
13) ice tea, sun tea with ice
14) gazpacho or any chilled soups
Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world. Want to make a difference?Please join us!
Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn
Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program. Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone. She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author.