I'm doing some preliminary research to purchase a new computer, and was hoping you all could tell what type of computer/laptop you use.

So, what type of 'puter do you use, and why do you love it/hate it?

My Dell died recently, so I'm on a six year old Toshiba Satellite laptop right now. It goes way too slow for my taste. Although, I do like the big bright screen and how durable the keyboard has been.

Tags: computer

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just got new notebook for my birthday present from my hubby... It is Packard Bell and I love it very much. So...blogging more easy hi hi
HP Pavilion dv2000 with Windows Vista. I love the laptop but would give anything to go back to XP!!
HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and I love it!! I can't leave home without it!
I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 Laptop:) My hubby gave it to me for Christmas and I love it!! He got my old Dell laptop and we also have a Dell desktop for kiddos:)
I use a Compaq Presario laptop. I've had it for 2 years and never had any problems
I'm on a new Toshiba Satellite. I love the keyboard, large screen and the wirless mouse. I hate Windows Vista.
As expensive as they are, I'm a Mac fan for life. Right now I have a G4 notebook that's falling apart, and even though I haven't been able to scrounge up the money yet for a new one, I refuse to buy a less expensive PC. It's just not worth the money savings to me. As a designer, Macs handle my graphics software more efficiently and effectively, and I wouldn't work on anything else.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service