...do what?

Write a book?
Become a professional blogger?
Spend more time with your kids because you blog TOO much?

What does blogging make you want to do?

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...write for print pubs more.
Keep a camera in my hand at all times! I find that I am constantly saying, "oh I should take a picture of that to post on my blog." Also, while pausing for a pic I can 'stop and smell the roses' way more often than I used to. My camera fits nicely in my purse so I have it with me wherever I go, but until I started blogging I rarely used it.
Blogging makes me want to do many things such as
become a professional blogger
expand my talents to write for a large newspaper
spend more time blogging
travel to write about different places
Get a massage! I spend way too much time blogging and my shoulders could use a good work up, so I could blog some more!
I would love to become a professional blogger! Blogging also has made me pay attention to things/people more--everything/one has a story.
I would love to become a professional blogger and actually make an income from my blog. I am a freelance writer and ghostwriter, but would love to write for myself more!
All of the above. I enjoy writing and would love to write a book. Or, I'd just like to sit at home and blog all the time. But then all the blog-guilt piles on because I'm on the computer too much already.
I agree with all of the above too! Professional blogging? How awesome would that be?
Blogging makes me want to blog more!!! I find that, when something happens in the day, big or small, I think, "I'm going to blog about this" and begin writing the post in my head! One of the other commenters mentioned that they keep a camera in their purse at all times...good idea! I always see things I wish I had my camera to take a pic of! But, ours is older and larger, so it's not that convenient to carry in my purse. That is my Mother's Day wish, a new, smaller camera!!!

Oh, and I am starting my own Virtual Assistant Business, so I'm imagining some professional blogging will come along with that!
Good luck with the new camera! I love having it! I'm am so curious about your new business too--can't wait to hear more about that one.
I find myself just wanting to write more! I can't even begin to list how many times during the day I start a blog "rough draft" in my head; of course, most of them don't get written thanks to all of life's distractions.

I'd also like to become a professional blogger; while I haven't been blogging long, I really enjoy it.
become a professional blogger....LOL. And spend more time behind computer :D I wish i know about blogging world before I have son...it would be more FUN and addicted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service