...do what?

Write a book?
Become a professional blogger?
Spend more time with your kids because you blog TOO much?

What does blogging make you want to do?

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...write for print pubs more.
Keep a camera in my hand at all times! I find that I am constantly saying, "oh I should take a picture of that to post on my blog." Also, while pausing for a pic I can 'stop and smell the roses' way more often than I used to. My camera fits nicely in my purse so I have it with me wherever I go, but until I started blogging I rarely used it.
Blogging makes me want to do many things such as
become a professional blogger
expand my talents to write for a large newspaper
spend more time blogging
travel to write about different places
Get a massage! I spend way too much time blogging and my shoulders could use a good work up, so I could blog some more!
I would love to become a professional blogger! Blogging also has made me pay attention to things/people more--everything/one has a story.
I would love to become a professional blogger and actually make an income from my blog. I am a freelance writer and ghostwriter, but would love to write for myself more!
All of the above. I enjoy writing and would love to write a book. Or, I'd just like to sit at home and blog all the time. But then all the blog-guilt piles on because I'm on the computer too much already.
I agree with all of the above too! Professional blogging? How awesome would that be?
Blogging makes me want to blog more!!! I find that, when something happens in the day, big or small, I think, "I'm going to blog about this" and begin writing the post in my head! One of the other commenters mentioned that they keep a camera in their purse at all times...good idea! I always see things I wish I had my camera to take a pic of! But, ours is older and larger, so it's not that convenient to carry in my purse. That is my Mother's Day wish, a new, smaller camera!!!

Oh, and I am starting my own Virtual Assistant Business, so I'm imagining some professional blogging will come along with that!
Good luck with the new camera! I love having it! I'm am so curious about your new business too--can't wait to hear more about that one.
I find myself just wanting to write more! I can't even begin to list how many times during the day I start a blog "rough draft" in my head; of course, most of them don't get written thanks to all of life's distractions.

I'd also like to become a professional blogger; while I haven't been blogging long, I really enjoy it.
become a professional blogger....LOL. And spend more time behind computer :D I wish i know about blogging world before I have son...it would be more FUN and addicted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service