Share your favorite organizing tips to help other moms. My tip: Always put your keys in the same place when you enter your home. If you're like me, you don't have or want to spend time searching for them. BTW, Best if they're out of reach of little ones who may grab them and leave them who knows where!

Tags: favorite, helpful, hints, keys, lost, organization, organize, tips

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know if this falls under organizing but I love keeping a container of disinfecting wipes in each bathroom. Just pull one out and run it over the sink and faucet, counter, and toilet seat every morning (or night). Also, make a list of big chores to do every 1st day of the month (wash bathmats and sheets, change air filters, mop, dust ceiling fans, etc).
Great idea, Andrea! I have a similar system in place and although I often need to remind my kids to put their shoes away...they know exactly where to put them. It helps. Here are some additional tips of reducing clutter and purging: http://www.clearvisionorganization.com/gopack/7purge.htm

Andrea Chamberlain said:
I could not STAND our downstairs hall closet because of the mass of shoes that would accumulate in that spot. I finally bought a bubble crate for each of my daughters. Now, they take off their shoes and throw them in their respective bubble crates, instead of having them thrown all over the floor of the closet.

It's a little thing but I am constantly amazed at how much it it reduces my "clutter" stress.
Absolutely! Although there is a difference between cleaning and organizing, when it comes to cleaning, having a somewhat organized routine really helps. We may not be able to spend an entire morning or afternoon cleaning the house, but spot cleaning here and there is a great way to stay on top. I always recommend keeping a small stash of cleaning supplies in the bathroom so when you have a spare 10 minutes, you can quickly clean up. Try keeping window cleaner and paper towels too.

The monthly chore is also a great idea! Thank you!!

Ali said:
Don't know if this falls under organizing but I love keeping a container of disinfecting wipes in each bathroom. Just pull one out and run it over the sink and faucet, counter, and toilet seat every morning (or night). Also, make a list of big chores to do every 1st day of the month (wash bathmats and sheets, change air filters, mop, dust ceiling fans, etc).

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service