All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (42)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

Fall Fashionista ($380!), Halloween Harvest Event, etc. (7 Giveaways!)

Hi, ladies! I have *7* giveaways going right now that I wanted to share :) More coming (soon) - but tonight, this is enough! :)   Here we g…

Started by Nicole @ MamaNYC

0 Oct 14, 2011

Family Travels

I want to share a Awesome opportunity with every one here at MBC.  I am offering a wonderful discount to families interested in traveling h…

Started by Diamond Velez

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Diamond Velez

Trunki kids' suitcase giveaway - less than 50 entries right now!!

Enter here: Journeys Within Travel Blog   In honor of the launch of our new Family Tours, Journeys Within is giving away one of our persona…

Started by April Cole

0 Jun 17, 2011

Looking for Chicagoland / Illinois mamas

I'm looking for followers, but I'd like people that are actually interested in my content! My blog is specific to the Chicagoland area &…

Started by Sarah Parisi

0 Mar 28, 2011

Pook -A-Looz Giveaway!!

Pixie Dust and Mouse Ears     I am giving away a Fozzie Pook- a- Looz! It is a plush stuffed Fozzie, you can get them from the Disney parks…

Started by pixievacangelica

0 Mar 7, 2011

Looking for Followers for my Travel Blog

I am looking for followers for my travel blog.  I have worked as a travel agent and planner and now teach workshops on budget travel at var…

Started by Cynthia Anchondo

7 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Mom Daughter Style

Extremely Low Entries in $35 Gift Code to Luggage.com

Hop over to 500 Places With Kids (www.500placeswithkids.blogspot.com) for the chance at a $35 gift code to luggage.com.  Easy to enter, con…

Started by Anne Patrone

0 Dec 11, 2010

Win a $35 Gift Certificate to Luggage.com from 500 Places With Kids

Stop over and visit 500 Places With Kids to enter for your chance to win a $35 gift certificate to luggage.com.  Just in time for holiday t…

Started by Anne Patrone

0 Dec 7, 2010

$50 credit at Moms on Vacation! Ends 8/31

Giveaway for a $50 credit/gc for ANY Moms on Vacation getaway/trip! Hosted by Pit Stops for Kids! Ends 8/31!

Started by Amy Whitley

0 Aug 26, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service