All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanting to get more involved

My name is Sarah, and I've been on this network for a couple of weeks. I'm just looking to connect with more people. I would welcome the op…

Started by Sarah Ellen Coiner

1 Mar 4
Reply by Jennifer James

Looking to travel?

Are you dreaming of a summer vacation but have no time to plan one? Is your family running every which way and you feel like you're losing…

Started by Sarah Ellen Coiner

0 Mar 4

If You Could Go Anywhere in the World, Where Would It Be?

I travel a lot around the world. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Also, where is the best place you've ever traveled to? …

Started by Jennifer James

2 Mar 3
Reply by Jennifer James

Hana Hou Photo Day

In Hawaii, Hana Hou means to repeat; do again, so on this and every Wednesday (e.g. Hana Hou Hump Day) you can link up at OntheItinerary.co…

Started by Gem

0 Jan 8, 2014

MinkeeBlue Handbags: From Three to One MinkeeBlue

I designed a diaper bag and travel bag to solve a problem. I was totally frustrated carrying multiple bags- my purse, laptop bag and lunch…

Started by Sherrill Mosee

0 Nov 6, 2013

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

Family Travels

I want to share a Awesome opportunity with every one here at MBC.  I am offering a wonderful discount to families interested in traveling h…

Started by Diamond Velez

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Diamond Velez

Looking for Chicagoland / Illinois mamas

I'm looking for followers, but I'd like people that are actually interested in my content! My blog is specific to the Chicagoland area &…

Started by Sarah Parisi

0 Mar 28, 2011

Looking for Followers for my Travel Blog

I am looking for followers for my travel blog.  I have worked as a travel agent and planner and now teach workshops on budget travel at var…

Started by Cynthia Anchondo

7 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Mom Daughter Style

Traveling with kids

Here's an article I wrote about traveling with kids....Have Baby, Will Travel! Wanted to know what some of your thoughts were on traveling…

Started by Sarah With

0 May 25, 2010

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Thanksgiving weekend is always busy and can be hectic. How do you relax?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service