All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11 Tips For Making the Most of Your Family Vacation

Some of my favorite childhood memories were made during family vacations. Even seemingly bad moments on vacation can bring a family closer…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 yesterday
Reply by Ashley Owen

Guatemala Awaits This Summer

Have you ever wanted to travel to Guatemala, the heart of the Mayan World? Surprisingly, flights to Guatemala City are relatively inexpensi…

2 Jul 9
Reply by Paige White

America's Best 20 Hikes

1. Hanging Lake, CO Distance: 3.2 miles round trip | Elevation gain: 1,050 ft | Learn more Photo: Nicola Easterby 2. The Enchantments, W…

1 Jul 6
Reply by Ashley Owen

DIY: Make a Passport for Kids and Explore Your City

"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the fir…

3 May 19
Reply by Ashley Owen

Wanting to get more involved

My name is Sarah, and I've been on this network for a couple of weeks. I'm just looking to connect with more people. I would welcome the op…

Started by Sarah Ellen Coiner

1 Mar 4
Reply by Jennifer James

Looking to travel?

Are you dreaming of a summer vacation but have no time to plan one? Is your family running every which way and you feel like you're losing…

Started by Sarah Ellen Coiner

0 Mar 4

If You Could Go Anywhere in the World, Where Would It Be?

I travel a lot around the world. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Also, where is the best place you've ever traveled to? …

Started by Jennifer James

2 Mar 3
Reply by Jennifer James

Hana Hou Photo Day

In Hawaii, Hana Hou means to repeat; do again, so on this and every Wednesday (e.g. Hana Hou Hump Day) you can link up at OntheItinerary.co…

Started by Gem

0 Jan 8, 2014

MinkeeBlue Handbags: From Three to One MinkeeBlue

I designed a diaper bag and travel bag to solve a problem. I was totally frustrated carrying multiple bags- my purse, laptop bag and lunch…

Started by Sherrill Mosee

0 Nov 6, 2013

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service