All Discussions Tagged 'teens' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gladiator in Heels

Hello, new to the group. Gladiator in Heels is my alter ego. My blog chronicles how I function as a wife, mom, worker, blogger. Here's my l…

Started by Gladiator in Heels

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Shelby Goodwin

Digital Family Summit Family Pack Ticket (up to 5) Giveaway

Giving away family pack of tickets (up to 5) to attend the Digital Family Summit in Philly June 28 - July 1. 

Started by Michele

0 May 25, 2012

Stop By and Take the Poll

Hey friends, Yesterday my post touched on the topic of the high school senior in Durango, Colorado who wanted the "photo of her choice" pub…

Started by Diane Reiter

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Looking for Mom Bloggers with Teens

Hi Everyone! I pretty pumped about the new year and all of the opportunities ahead of us. I'm so grateful for MBC, all of the information I…

Started by Diane Reiter

0 Jan 2, 2012

Any Mom Blogs for Moms of Teens?

Hi there, I'm a mom of grown girls and a pre-teen boy. I'm beyond the diapers but not quite ready to move to Boca. Any bloggers here that w…

Started by alondra.dallaly

0 Sep 16, 2011

Would You Allow Your Teen to Have Sex in Your Home?

You're immediate response to this question might be "no" but read about one mom who said yes and the controversy she stirred up by doing so…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Jun 23, 2011

Your kids might like Lil Wayne becasue he's a rapper but his example is comcerning

If you're like me, you might not be up on all the popular rap singers that your kids listen to or talk about with their friends. When I was…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Jun 22, 2011

Dangerous Drug alternatives - Spice, K-2, Relaxation Brownies

The new craze is getting high off of bath salt, marijuana substitutes, and now brownies laced with melatonin. These products are sold in co…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Jun 20, 2011

teens disrupting class as told from a teen perspective

I have a new post on my blog from a 17yr old talking about the bratty behavior of kids her age and how this behavior disrupts the classroom…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Apr 16, 2011

National Honor Society Scam

My 17 yr old daughter posted an article about a fraudulent invitation she received in the mail to join the National Honor Society. I can't…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service