All Discussions Tagged 'tech' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#MOMTravelchat twitter party with giveaways

Join us on Tuesday, April 22 at 9:00 PM EST at #MOMtravelchat on Twitter.We talk about all things related to parentings, kids and travel.Th…

Started by Eileen Gunn

0 Apr 16

Win a MacBook Air!

Win a MacBook Air! Super easy entry, just a name and email address. A winner will be selected when the brand new haveyouseen.com is launche…

Started by Brittany Burrows

0 Mar 19

iPhone Case Reviewers Wanted

Hello Everyone! I am a blogger, but I also own my own company, Under the Rainbow Media LLC.  I am looking for bloggers who would be interes…

Started by Erika

0 Oct 23, 2013

Is it easier to follow a blog through a Facebook page?

I would love to get some genuine followers on my blog. It is not a commercial blog, no product reviews or giveaways. I write about parentin…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Dec 8, 2011

Jawbone ICON Wireless Headset Giveaway!

You can win a $100 Jawbone Icon Wireless Headset, till 5/11, from Love That Max.

Started by Ellen Seidman

0 May 4, 2010

If you need Tech Support with your blog, here's who I recommend...

Hi Ladies: If you are like me, you do the best you can...and sometimes you just hit a wall...I've had some issues with 3rd party plug ins a…

Started by Swati Bharteey

0 Oct 28, 2009

Tech Wants

What new tech toys do you have your eyes on? I am thinking about getting the Vivian Tam digital clutch. So cute! I already have The Peek…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

33 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Erica M

I need a techie for some blog help...pretty please

I offered to help a friend move her blog to a custom domain we got through google, but not throgh the blogger dashboard. I've been working…

Started by Nessa

0 Feb 20, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service