All Discussions Tagged 'social' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter The Gobble Gobble Giveaway - $25 Amazon Gift Card & E-Copy of Unlikely Venture!!

Enter The Gobble Gobble Giveaway - $25 Amazon Gift Card & E-Copy of Unlikely Venture, the new contemporary romance release by Kristen L…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Nov 26, 2014

Growing our Blogs with Social Media

http://www.withoutchangenobutterflies.blogspot.com Hi ladies!  Geesh, it's been awhile since I've been on here!  I started my blog about…

Started by Erica Gold

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Gem

INSTAGRAM: my favorite (are you there too?)

Hey all! I wish I had joined Instagram sooner, it's quickly becoming my favorite social media and best way to keep up with blogs and discov…

Started by Henna Blossom

0 Oct 30, 2013

In Need of Mom Bloggers For New Social Website For Moms

My website is sitll in developement but I want to feature a blogroll on the homepage and would like any all mommy bloggers to give me their…

Started by Angie Fisher

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Henna Blossom

The RIGHT way to use each social media tool and LinkedIn

There seems to be a lot of confusion with social media tools, so many of them out there, and using LinkedIn as a business tool. The lack of…

Started by Randi Goodman

0 Mar 29, 2013

Big Blogger Giveaway - 20 Winners - Blogging Products/Services - WW - 12/15

Prizes: WOMInfo Customized Media Kit New Equus Designs Header and Button Design Pixel Berry Pie Designs Choice of Graphic Design or Ad Sp…

Started by Kathleen

0 Nov 24, 2012

Looking for unique buttons for social networking?

I am not too impressed with what my facebook/twitter/rss buttons look like right now. Could someone point me in the direction of where they…

Started by Amber Ludwick

4 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by hotpinknchocolate

Buy an app, help save children's lives

Buy an app, help save children's lives. Ruckus Media will donate 100% of every app purchase now until Monday (that's $1.39 per app) to bene…

Started by hollynyny

0 Nov 27, 2011

Triberr - Expanding Your Reach or Judging Your Content?

If you use Triberr - did you know about these changes coming that may stop your post from being tweeted out? http://www.darcyandbrian.com/2

Started by Darcy Zalewski

0 Jul 7, 2011

Is twitter ruining your 3D relationships?

I recently wrote a piece originally called "Twititus" inspired by my addiction to social media, it is tongue-in-cheek but got me thinking I…

Started by Nicole

0 Jun 15, 2011

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Facebook and Depression

A new study says using Facebook too much causes envy and depression. Do you agree?