All Discussions Tagged 'shower' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Idea for Hosting Children's Parties

Hi everyone! I have recently launched a new business that I feel would be so helpful to the modern mom. Undercover Hostess was created from…

Started by Erin Walker

0 Oct 21, 2014

A Diaper Cake for Operation Shower

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July! I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books to Operation Shower, a non…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jul 2, 2013

I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog dishes about diaper cakes and her Sister-in-Law's Baby Shower

"I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog" gives the scoop on what to buy for the new baby, and guess what?  She blesses us with a feature fro…

Started by Laura Lenhausen

0 Jun 19, 2013

Mom Created for Moms- Cute Custom Sewn Fabric Covered Kneeling Cushions - Save Your Knees

I hope this is where I can share my new venture -   Saving mommy's/daddy's knees when you bathe your child.  Kneeling down bathing my son a…

Started by Jan Baer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Have you posted about an awesome PARTY you have thrown--post the links here--here's my baby shower.

hi Everyone!   Here is a place to post any links to your blog about awesome party ideas.   For example, baby showers, birthdays, weddings,…

Started by Ashley Stock

0 May 4, 2010

The Ultimate Baby Gift Guide: Add Your Favorite Baby Gift Review!

Baby Kid Blogs published the Ultimate Baby Gift Guide and would love to know what baby gifts you think are must-haves? Add them in the Mr.…

Started by Cecelia

0 Feb 23, 2009

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

Who's Pulling for Serena?

If Serena Williams wins the US Open she will be the first tennis player since Steffi Graf to win the calendar slam and she will equal Graf with 22 Grand Slam wins. 

Have you been watching Serena since the tournament started on Monday?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service