All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 NEW Books Added To My Giveaways ~ NO Entries Yet, Be The First To Enter!

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Mar 2

2 NEW GIVEAWAYS ~ Just Started ~ Short Time Period On These, So Sign Up Today!

Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Feb 10

I Am Offering Some Great Giveaways Again

NEW ~ Books are always great gifts for Christmas or birthdays, etc. Especially when they are BRAND NEW and FREE! Ente…

Started by Jody

0 Dec 17, 2015

See What The New Giveaway Is For Today!

Click On The Image For Today's Giveaway

Started by Jody

0 Aug 9, 2015

2 New Books & CD Set Added To My Giveaways

●☆● 2 NEW Books & CD Set Added To My Giveaways ●☆● Enter These Giveaways Here

Started by Jody

0 Jul 23, 2015

GIVEAWAYS GALORE.....Don't Miss Out!

GIVEAWAYS GALORE Don't miss these awesome giveaways!

Started by Jody

0 Apr 7, 2015

Looking for Mom Bloggers to Become Affiliates of Dolphin House Books

Dolphin House books is looking for Mom Bloggers who are interested in becoming affiliates.  DHB publishes picture ebooks for children. Our…

Started by Nancy Nuce

0 Jul 12, 2013

Tell Me About Your Blog

OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL an…

Started by Deb

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

Promote reading in your home

Hi Moms!  I learned about Usborne Books & More from a friend of mine who hosted a party. The enthusiasm of the consultant about her boo…

Started by Combat Boots Mama

0 Dec 2, 2012

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service