All Discussions Tagged 'product' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Product reviewers, How to get started?

I would like to know how you got started reviewing products. I have had a few companies contact me, and I had a blast! But I know many of y…

Started by Dana (The Homesteading Housewife)

1 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Product Reviews For Blogs - Where to Sign Up?

I notice alot of your blogs have reviewed new products and I want to do that, too. Where do you sign up to get products to review for comp…

Started by Elizabeth Jones

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexia

What To Do When You Don't Like a Product You Need to Review?

Hello Mom Bloggers! Here is my quandary: As part of the Kiwi Moms Meet bloggers, I signed up to review a certain product. The company sent…

Started by Donna DeForbes

6 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Donna DeForbes

My Baby Product SnuggWugg is A 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner Would You Like To Win One?

Hi I'm Lisa Cash Hanson I run a few blogs and recently have something amazing to share! I'm so excited to announce that my baby product the…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 5, 2012

Calling all Mommy reviewers

You ladies may want to consider signing up for "Mamma Reviewers" on Los Angeles Mamma Blog: http://www.losangelesmammablog.com/new-mamma-re

Started by Alexia

0 Apr 4, 2012

How to get products to review?

I was wondering how do you get products to review? What are your best sources?   Thanks!

Started by MOMMBY

3 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Giveaway Guru

Question for Review Bloggers Regarding Giveaway Products & Compensation

I spend a lot of time promoting and advertising giveaways so I feel like since I don't ask for monetary compensation I should be compensate…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Carla Schmeing Bruns

Product Reviews

Where do you all find products to review and give away? I am signed up with blog spark but they don't offer much. HELP Please! THANK YOU! M…

Started by Melissa Green

0 Mar 17, 2011

Looking for reviewers! Free cds/dvds/books...

At The Adams Group, our specialty is promoting cds, books, dvds and other products that appeal to Christian or family-friendly audiences. O…

Started by Gina Adams

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Heather Elizabeth Langston

Product Reviews and Resources Blog

I write a blog for a small baby boutique and get to learn about all the latest in baby products, as well as learn about the best products t…

Started by Sarah With

0 May 25, 2010

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Is Letter Writing Dead?

When was the last time you took a moment to write someone a letter?