All Discussions Tagged 'product' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

win a $100 Gift Card to Wilsons Leather – 1 Winner! Exp 06/09

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaway: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ – {#RAFFLECOPTER #GIVEAWAY}: –Enter to win a $100 Gift Card to Wilsons Leather – 1 Winner!…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 May 28

Product reviewers, How to get started?

I would like to know how you got started reviewing products. I have had a few companies contact me, and I had a blast! But I know many of y…

Started by Dana (The Homesteading Housewife)

1 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexia

Product Reviews For Blogs - Where to Sign Up?

I notice alot of your blogs have reviewed new products and I want to do that, too. Where do you sign up to get products to review for comp…

Started by Elizabeth Jones

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Alexia

What To Do When You Don't Like a Product You Need to Review?

Hello Mom Bloggers! Here is my quandary: As part of the Kiwi Moms Meet bloggers, I signed up to review a certain product. The company sent…

Started by Donna DeForbes

6 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Donna DeForbes

My Baby Product SnuggWugg is A 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner Would You Like To Win One?

Hi I'm Lisa Cash Hanson I run a few blogs and recently have something amazing to share! I'm so excited to announce that my baby product the…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 5, 2012

Calling all Mommy reviewers

You ladies may want to consider signing up for "Mamma Reviewers" on Los Angeles Mamma Blog: http://www.losangelesmammablog.com/new-mamma-re

Started by Alexia

0 Apr 4, 2012

Are you looking for product reviews?

Sign up for "Mamma Reviewers" on Los Angeles Mamma Blog! http://www.losangelesmammablog.com/new-mamma-reviewers The goal of this page is to…

Started by Alexia

0 Apr 1, 2012

How to get products to review?

I was wondering how do you get products to review? What are your best sources?   Thanks!

Started by MOMMBY

3 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Giveaway Guru

Seeking Product Reviewers

Manufacturing company of Air Purifiers seeking product reviewers-please email me at Monique@ozoneexperts.com with your Google PR rank, # of…

Started by Monique Bosjolie@QueenAire

0 Oct 28, 2011

2011 Holiday Gift Guide - Help Needy Michigan Children

I'm looking for companies, publishers & authors who are willing to send me new toys, products, gift cards or books to profile on my 20…

Started by TGFTG

0 Oct 26, 2011

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service