All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you Do to Make Sure Your Kids are Safe This Summer?

Now that summer is in full swing kids are out and about playing with their friends. What do you do to ensure your kids's safety during the…

Started by Cascia

1 on Friday
Reply by Lynda Way

11 Tips For Making the Most of Your Family Vacation

Some of my favorite childhood memories were made during family vacations. Even seemingly bad moments on vacation can bring a family closer…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 on Thursday
Reply by Ashley Owen

A New Wave of Mom-Shaming: Posting Photos Online

In the past few weeks, two stories have come across my newsfeed, stories where a bystander uses his or her cell to take a pic of a mom doi…

3 Jul 25
Reply by Paige White

Get Ready - Get Safe

Do you and your children have emergency contact information you could easily locate in case you are separated during an emergency?  What i…

1 Jul 20
Reply by Paige White

Drop the Sexist Jokes

There was a time during my younger years when I didn't react when I heard someone said "wow, you scream like a girl," or "you run like a g…

1 Jul 16
Reply by Paige White

The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)

Where my kids think we live, some days… The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)   At 7:30 in the morning, a 4-year old little girl asks…

2 Jul 9
Reply by Paige White

17 Things Your Kids Will Appreciate Hearing After You Drop the Divorce Bomb

One of the most heartbreaking and difficult aspects of a divorce is telling the kids. Not a child of divorce myself, I can't pretend to kn…

1 Jul 9
Reply by Paige White

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date   Play dates are a vital part of every parent's handbook. Over the course of 12 yea…

2 Jul 8
Reply by Ashley Owen

To Build (or Break) a Child's Spirit

To Build (or Break) a Child's Spirit If you needed to lose weight, what would be most motivating? You've put on some pounds. I'm not buyi…

3 Jun 30
Reply by Natasha Daniels

10 Things I Said I Would Never Do As A Parent

Being a parent is super easy if you aren't one. Wait, what? Well, before I had kids, I was great at giving advice about parenting. If I co…

7 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

FOODIE BLOGGERS

This group is for food bloggers to connect with other foodie bloggers, share recipes, and post your foodie endeavors and giveaways. 

Don't have a food blog, but post great recipes? We'd love for you to join us, too.

JOIN US!

Your Favorite World Cities

We love to travel and we love great world cities like San Francisco, New York, London, and Rio.

What are yours?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service