All Discussions Tagged 'mom' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New mommy blogger - from Jordan

Hello Mommas!  I have been a blogger for a very long time, but I have only recently started blogging about baby related matters because I f…

Started by Wafa Tamimi

1 on Wednesday
Reply by imperfectmom247

How much paternity leave did your babys father have?

I am curious... Did your husband take paternity leave? Did he want to, and was it possible? Do you think it is a cultural issue in some com…

Started by Dorte Damgaard Sejthen

4 Aug 12
Reply by Angie

Join my Gold Canyon Team for $69!!!

I just signed up back in April Selling Gold Canyon I've consistently made $200-$500 each month through Orders, Parties and Commissions chec…

Started by Mindy

0 Aug 3

Dear Stay-at-Home Mom

Dear Stay-At-Home Mom   I know if you are reading this, you are probably at your wit's end. If you are lucky, you are tearing out your tow…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

4 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

New Mom Blogger looking for bloggy friends!

Hi all! I'm a new mom and have been blogging for a few years now.  I'd love to get to know other mamma bloggers and find some new blogs to…

Started by Lauren Alford

2 Apr 23
Reply by Charity Tipton

What Pet Name Do You Give Your Child?

I'm pretty sure that we all do it. I call my 3 boys: Boo Dewy Monkey Bum Peanut and Dolly Now that I think of it, I hope I'm not scaring…

Started by Mama Ofromance

35 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Tina D

What qualifies a "mom blogger?"

I wrote a blog post today as a response to a blog I had recently read about a mom who had several issues with mom bloggers; in fact, she ev…

Started by Corey

14 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Jayden's Mommy

Gladiator in Heels

Hello, new to the group. Gladiator in Heels is my alter ego. My blog chronicles how I function as a wife, mom, worker, blogger. Here's my l…

Started by Gladiator in Heels

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Shelby Goodwin

Post your page here... I'm looking for new mommy blogs!

Pinterest has changed my blog completely. I went from having lots of followers who read and commented and interacted to just having tons an…

Started by Whitney Pritchard

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kristina Grace

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been SO LONG since I've posted! Hi again! Thought it'd be nice to come around for Mother's Day weekend and share this year's video f…

Started by WordyDoodles

0 May 10, 2013

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

NEW BLOGGERS LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS

Are you a new blogger? A blogger trying to get more readers? Want to find blogs to read? Join in and let's add each other. 

JOIN THIS GROUP!

How Much Did You Spend on Back-to-School Shopping

Back-to-school can be expensive with new clothes, school supplies, and even sometimes brand-new computers and tablets. 

How much did this year's back-to-school shopping cost? 

Share how much you spent?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service