All Discussions Tagged 'mom' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dear Stay-at-Home Mom

Dear Stay-At-Home Mom   I know if you are reading this, you are probably at your wit's end. If you are lucky, you are tearing out your tow…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Paige White

How much paternity leave did your babys father have?

I am curious... Did your husband take paternity leave? Did he want to, and was it possible? Do you think it is a cultural issue in some com…

Started by Dorte Damgaard Sejthen

2 Jun 24
Reply by Jessica Foley

New Mom Blogger looking for bloggy friends!

Hi all! I'm a new mom and have been blogging for a few years now.  I'd love to get to know other mamma bloggers and find some new blogs to…

Started by Lauren Alford

2 Apr 23
Reply by Charity Tipton

How to Get Free Products!

I've been using a great service called ProfNet to get free products!!! Just wanted to share. All you have to do is use this form: http://pr…

Started by Melissa Ibarra

0 Apr 6

What Pet Name Do You Give Your Child?

I'm pretty sure that we all do it. I call my 3 boys: Boo Dewy Monkey Bum Peanut and Dolly Now that I think of it, I hope I'm not scaring…

Started by Mama Ofromance

35 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Tina D

What qualifies a "mom blogger?"

I wrote a blog post today as a response to a blog I had recently read about a mom who had several issues with mom bloggers; in fact, she ev…

Started by Corey

14 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Jayden's Mommy

Gladiator in Heels

Hello, new to the group. Gladiator in Heels is my alter ego. My blog chronicles how I function as a wife, mom, worker, blogger. Here's my l…

Started by Gladiator in Heels

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Shelby Goodwin

Post your page here... I'm looking for new mommy blogs!

Pinterest has changed my blog completely. I went from having lots of followers who read and commented and interacted to just having tons an…

Started by Whitney Pritchard

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kristina Grace

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been SO LONG since I've posted! Hi again! Thought it'd be nice to come around for Mother's Day weekend and share this year's video f…

Started by WordyDoodles

0 May 10, 2013

Online Children's resale site, mom to mom

Hi! I am the founder of ConsignorCity.com It is an online children's resale marketplace where moms sell their children's used items to each…

Started by Eileen Cordero

0 Mar 18, 2013

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service