All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Here! Looking to connect with fellow mom bloggers!

Good Morning Ladies! I am new here and would love it if you would check out my blog, This Girl's No Expert and let me know what you think!…

Started by Heather Rotenberry

6 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by shabnamahsan

Would you buy an engagement ring for your future husband?

A Huffington Post article got me talking about this on my blog this morning. What do you think? http://modernmommymagic.blogspot.com/2011/1

Started by Ashley Bauman

0 Nov 30, 2011

Southern Memoir Celebrates True Love

Set in Atlanta and the Ohio farm region before, during and after World War II, First Love, Last Dance is the touching, heart-warming true s…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Jul 22, 2011

Looking for blogs to follow that might make me laugh...

Love moms who are self-deprecating, witty, and funny.  Also like blogs about real life and its ups and downs.  I'm a writer, and sort of ne…

Started by S

3 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Melissa

How did your husband propose to you?

Read my Blog on Bums in Gazebos: A Marriage Proposal at http://ning.it/bdOVEA It's a fun read...then tell us how you were proposed to. 

Started by Marina DelVecchio

0 Jul 8, 2010

This is us series & link up

For the next couple of days I have to decided to share with my readers the story of my husband and I. The how we met, how we ended up paren…

Started by ALEXANDRIA CAMPBELL

0 Jul 7, 2010

What do you most love to Blog about? Share your blogs!!!

I  have four blogs, each one has a different theme. I have my main blog where the most action happens, but I have another specifically for…

Started by Traci P

1 May 10, 2010
Reply by Crystle H

Love reading and sharing blogs with one another.

I love reading all kinds of blogs, and getting to know people. I would be happy to follow you, just let me know. My blog is listed below" h…

Started by Traci P

1 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kai Malkasian

What would you do if your husband was famous and could get away with screwing over your daughter because of it?

My husband Milwaukee Brewers shortstop Alcides Escobar who is considered some type of "phenom at shortstop" according to Baseball America.…

Started by L M M

0 Nov 12, 2009

Need a Mommy & Daddy playdate?

Don't we all. My post about these musings just went up at NYC Moms Blog. Cheers, Jennifer The Mama Chronicles The Daily Juggle

Started by JenniferPerillo

0 Feb 18, 2009

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service