All Discussions Tagged 'jewelry' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Origami Owl Jewelry Giveaway!!

Have you heard of Origami Owl? It's custom jewelry personalized for your life! Enter to win a item of your choice! (5/25) US only http://ww…

Started by Jenny

0 May 9

$300 piece of Jewelry Giveaway ! - WW - 02/22

Enter to win a precious piece of Jewelry of choice among 4 beautiful ones, the value goes up to about $300 ! Open worldwide until Feb 22nd…

Started by Vale Fashion and Cookies

0 Feb 17

Decided to try Jewelry In Candles

I am always looking for business opportunities whether it's for me to do myself or to find out about them and share ! So I decided to try "…

Started by Debra Melfi

1 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Debra Melfi

Free Hair Accessories

Anyone interested in getting free Lilla Rose hair accessories? If you're interested, all you have to do is host an online Facebook party wi…

Started by Hannah Jurgelis

0 Nov 18, 2013

Jasmin Jewelry Giveaway - Low Entry

A girl can never have too much jewelry.  Enter this giveaway to will a beautiful black lace necklace with crystals and Crystal hoop earring…

Started by Amy Nielson

0 Jun 25, 2013

$100 Bella Shaye Jewelry Shopping Spree

Enter to Winn Daily to win a $100 Bella Shaye Jewelry Gift Card. http://bellashaye.com/blog/?p=1611

Started by Bella Shaye Fine Fashion Jewelry

0 Apr 13, 2013

$100 GIFT CERT TO DESIGNS BY JOCELYN JEWELRY, SWIMZIP KIDS SWIMWEAR, VEGGIETALES DVD + MORE! ALL VERY LOW ENTRY GIVEAWAYS!

Happy Tuesday, MBC fans! Please stop by Hip Mama's Place today and enter these fab giveaways - ALL WITH VERY LOW ENTRIES!!! SWIMZIP KIDS…

Started by Jocelyn

0 Apr 9, 2013

$213 Pamper Gift Basket Giveaway!

Arbonne, custom jewelry, sassy, sexy tee gift set and an awesome bag that it all goes in! Ends February 22nd! http://fourhensandarooster.c

Started by Kristen Daukas

0 Feb 12, 2013

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Kristen, Pamper Me PLEASE! $213 Value Giveaway

I love each and every one of you and appreciate that you stop by here and listen to my stories. So what better way to show my love than to…

Started by Kristen Daukas

0 Feb 8, 2013

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service