All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date   Play dates are a vital part of every parent's handbook. Over the course of 12 yea…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

2 Jul 8
Reply by Ashley Owen

5 Signs Your A Flawed Friend

This past weekend I was sitting with friends, relaxing and enjoying a mid-day buzz. We were chatting about  “Pet Peeves” our friends do t…

1 Jul 2
Reply by Paige White

10 Things I Said I Would Never Do As A Parent

Being a parent is super easy if you aren't one. Wait, what? Well, before I had kids, I was great at giving advice about parenting. If I co…

7 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

16 Common Phrases Lost in Toddler Translation

Parent Says: "Only one." Toddler Hears: "You won. Take as many as you want." Parent Says: "Hurry! We're going to be late!" Toddler Hears…

4 Jun 27
Reply by Natasha Daniels

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids by Toni Hammer Lying is bad. I know this. As parents, though, we all sometimes lie to our kids. Santa Clau…

2 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

13 Reasons Moms Never Get Haircuts

13 Reasons Moms Never Get Haircutsby Elizabeth Laing Thompson Have you noticed that just before a woman has a baby, she chops all her hair…

1 Jun 17
Reply by Ashley Owen

10 Things Not to Say About a Large Family

It's becoming more and more common, when we go out en masse. The comments come rolling in. And yes, there is a noticeable difference betwe…

3 Jun 10
Reply by Melissa "The Imp" C

It’s Time to Put Away My Snoop Dogg CD’s

It’s Time to Put Away My Snoop Dogg CD’s by Meredith Hale   Recently, I was driving in the car with my daughter when Justin Timberlake cam…

0 Jun 6

10 "Momfessions" That Should Never be Shared (Except with You)

As moms, we are expected to act a certain way in order to be good role model for out little ones.  Well, I am here to tell you that it may…

1 Jun 5
Reply by Anna Miller

Important And Not-So-Important Things I Want To Tell My Kids, From A-Z

Important And Not-So-Important Things I Want To Tell My Kids, From A-Z by Melissa Sher AGING Two of the greatest things about getting old…

2 Jun 2
Reply by Paige White

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

What Does Your Blog Week Have in Store?

Every week is great to improve your blog. What does your week have in store for your blog?

Share your week's blogging goals.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service