All Discussions Tagged 'handmade' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Followers on my Blog

Hello Fellow Mommy Bloggers! I'm an old newbie blogger and I would love to have more followers for my blog.  I'm getting better at writing…

Started by Shantel

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by sunnybodies

We're giving away beer soap every week until Christmas! 10/15

Enter Here

Started by ZAJA Natural Handmade Confections

0 Oct 13, 2013

Win a Lovely Handmade Art Toy Bunny ! - 08/10 -WW

Hello everyone!  I invite you to my HANDMADE GIVEAWAY!!! Get a chance to win one of my original artworks!  Art Collectible one of a kind…

Started by Svetlana

0 Aug 4, 2013

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

I just made a new blog post about Handmade BurpCloths

I just made a new blog post about Handmade Burp cloths and wanted to share the link: http://mthfrandme.blogspot.com/2013/02/handmade-burp-c

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe’s $20.00 Gift Certificate Giveaway

.... with the joy of this re-opening, I am giving away $20.00 worth Gift Certificate. If you are a lucky winner, enjoy the following off…

Started by Lynn Graham

0 Jan 2, 2013

Etsy Giveaway! - Win a Photo Greeting Card Set - Ends 11/23

Hi Everyone! Each week my blog features a shop from Etsy, with a Giveaway! This Giveaway is from ImagesByCW who is giving away a Phot…

Started by Laurie Kelly-Stahlnecker

0 Nov 12, 2012

** Create Your Own Custom Plush! ** Enter to win a $75 Gift Certificate, and a $35 Gift Certificate for Created By Laurie

Enter to win a $75 Gift Certificate or a $35 Gift Certificate over at my blog to help kick off my re opening after moving! Winner can use…

0 Sep 24, 2012

Hair Accessories + $15 shop credit Giveaway!

3 prizes, 3 winners! Giveaway link: http://notyouraveragebabyblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/felt-flower-tutorial-giveaway-3-winners.html Hair a…

Started by Amy Dowling

0 Sep 3, 2012

Another Giveaway from a Talented Etsy Shop - Enter to win a $15 Gift Certificate!

Another Thursday - Another Giveaway! The newest is from When Shutters Click who is giving away a $15 Gift Certificate to her shop! This…

0 Sep 3, 2012

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service