All Discussions Tagged 'girls' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drop the Sexist Jokes

There was a time during my younger years when I didn't react when I heard someone said "wow, you scream like a girl," or "you run like a g…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 Jul 16
Reply by Paige White

5-Year-Old Heavenly Wows Audience With Adorable Rendition Of 'Frozen' Song

Adorable 5-year-old girl with tons of personality taps and sings "In Summer" from "Frozen.

Started by Paige White

2 Jul 8
Reply by Ashley Owen

How to Raise Brave Girls

On my 40th birthday, my daughter Maddy, 10 at the time, gave me a handcrafted birthday voucher on which she wrote: "This vowcher lets you…

3 Jun 29
Reply by Erin DiMaggio

It's Casual Remarks Like these that Hurt our Daughters

It all started out innocently enough on a Sunday afternoon. We were sitting in the booth at McDonald's, having lunch after our older daught…

4 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

On the Bright Side--Survivors of Boko Haram

There is no lack of terror and sadness in the news, especially terror directed toward women and children. It can be easy to fall back on…

1 Jun 12
Reply by Ashley Owen

Hop into the Front Seat with Dr. Danielle Moss Lee

The Front Seat is an interview series by Mom Blogger's Club that profiles working moms and dads to share advice on parenting, everyday lif…

1 Jun 2
Reply by Ashley Owen

Party Ideas for you Birthday Parties This Summer

Do you have a birthday party to plan?  We are taking the hard work out of party planning by offering free games and activity ideas for your…

Started by Amy Nielson

0 Jun 25, 2013

Stop By and Take the Poll

Hey friends, Yesterday my post touched on the topic of the high school senior in Durango, Colorado who wanted the "photo of her choice" pub…

Started by Diane Reiter

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Helping You Find Self Esteem Guide

While browsing on the internet, I find this very informative and useful for the youth., a self esteem guide that will support children to f…

Started by Ramvie Santiago

0 Aug 11, 2011

Think Like a Marketer Series on SITS!

Hi y'all! I'm a marketer by day (and run the blog Momcomm and Adventuroo) and I'm partnering with SITS Girls to do a series called Think Li…

Started by Melissa C

0 Apr 29, 2011

RSS

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service