All Discussions Tagged 'girls' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip Giveaway

I'm giving away three (3) Lilla Rose Flexi-Clips with only two days left to enter. To read more about the Flexi-clip go here. To enter give…

Started by Jasmine

0 Aug 28

Win a Kitchenaid Mixer & Mindy Cone's book, Party Food for Girls!

Win a Kitchenaid Mixer & Mindy Cone's book, Party Food for Girls! Ends 4/30  Enter daily! http://www.cupcakewithcharacter.com

Started by Shauna Krantz

0 Apr 13

Party Ideas for you Birthday Parties This Summer

Do you have a birthday party to plan?  We are taking the hard work out of party planning by offering free games and activity ideas for your…

Started by Amy Nielson

0 Jun 25, 2013

Benefit’s new powder blush Hervana Good Karma Giveaway

The gift of the hour, is Benefit’s brand new powder blush Hervana Good Karma, and I don’t know about the Karma per se, but I’m sure your ch…

Started by julia kyrili

0 Apr 3, 2012

Stop By and Take the Poll

Hey friends, Yesterday my post touched on the topic of the high school senior in Durango, Colorado who wanted the "photo of her choice" pub…

Started by Diane Reiter

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Christina & Jessica

Helping You Find Self Esteem Guide

While browsing on the internet, I find this very informative and useful for the youth., a self esteem guide that will support children to f…

Started by Ramvie Santiago

0 Aug 11, 2011

Think Like a Marketer Series on SITS!

Hi y'all! I'm a marketer by day (and run the blog Momcomm and Adventuroo) and I'm partnering with SITS Girls to do a series called Think Li…

Started by Melissa C

0 Apr 29, 2011

Obsessed with Beauty - Unfair to Our Little Gilrs

Hey Moms, I recently posted 2 articles on my blog - one about the Abercrombie push up bra bikini and the other about moms that give their l…

Started by leslie brazil

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by leslie brazil

FREE SHIPPING during the month of March!!!

A handmade doll is special and different from what you find in stores, and they are so fun to make. As a mom, that is important to me beca…

Started by Morela Capote

1 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Kati Junes

New Blog Giveaway for a PERSONALIZZED Children's Bedroom or Baby Nursery Door Sign 50+ Designs to Choose From!

Welcome to Little Monkey Doodles blog!  This is our very first giveaway, for your very own personalized door sign of your choice.  (See cho…

Started by Jennifer Wheeler

0 Feb 14, 2011

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service