All Discussions Tagged 'fitness' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couponing/Fitness Moms Unite!

Would LOVE to connect with some other mommy bloggers who love couponing and/or fitness! 

Started by Hannah Archer

0 Jul 19

A journey to become healthy and fit

Hi ladies.  Looking for bloggers that are on a journey to a healthier you. If you would like to join in challenges, share your story, be a…

Started by HollyDayBeauty

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Rebekka Helmersen

Fitness Friday Blog Hop - Link Up

What motivates you to work out? #FitnessFriday for this week is #Motivation  How do you stay motivated to keep going? #fitness   I invite…

Started by Cascia

0 Jan 17, 2014

Looking for 10 Bloggers to Help Co-Host #Fitness Friday Meme and Linky

Happy New Year everyone!  I am excited about what 2014 is going to bring.  This year I am planning on holding a Fitness Friday linky on The…

Started by Cascia

0 Jan 6, 2014

Post your page here... I'm looking for new mommy blogs!

Pinterest has changed my blog completely. I went from having lots of followers who read and commented and interacted to just having tons an…

Started by Whitney Pritchard

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kristina Grace

Beauty Forum

Hi sweet friends!!    Beauty Forum is a place where you can summit beauty tip, discuss fashion, fitness and health!!! Please feel free to j…

Started by Naomi

0 Jan 30, 2012

Ready* Set * Fitness

Please Join me on my fitness journey. Click here! XOXO

Started by Naomi

0 Jan 30, 2012

Looking to follow creative mom blogs & I have a brand new creative, fitness, nutrition, craft & home school mama blog! Love some new followers!

Brand new crafty sewing fitness nutrition home management, home school etc blog :) Only have 9 followers and would love some new ones! I ju…

Started by Kristy Neeley

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Robin

Anyone wanna help support me by tweeting?

I just decided to make a lifestyle change. I may not be chosen to participate in the mamavation campaign #6, but that isn't gonna stop me f…

Started by Megan Herbert

0 Oct 2, 2010

Turn Your Fitness Goals into a Business

Be a Coach Turn your weight loss into profit with a breakthrough income opportunity that allows you to earn money while you lose weight and…

Started by Coach Jenn

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Coach Jenn

Question of the Day

When you make your to-do lists, do you write them via tech or on paper?

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service