All Discussions Tagged 'crafts' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Easy Entry Ontario Harvest Festival

Super easy entry for a family four pack to the Ontario Harvest Festival next weekend: http://anlamama.blogspot.com/2015/10/giveaway-ontario

Started by Bree Nelson

0 Oct 3

Craft Blogs

Hey there crafty mommys, I know your out there. Can you share your blogs with me and visit mine. I've gotten so many crafty ideas from blog…

Started by Crafty Chic Mommy

15 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Ananya

A big hello! May I stop by for a visit?

Hello wonderful bloggers! Please excuse my learning curve!  I'm a newbie here, and am reposting my "big hello!" because I originally posted…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jun 23, 2013

Hey everyone! I am a new member and blogger over at Little Sak of Beans. I knit and crochet, make wet bags (for swimming suits & cloth…

Started by Renae Fonger

1 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Melissa Juliet

New Blogger Looking For Followers!

Hi ladies, I just started my blog a few days ago and am looking for followers. Follow me, Ill follow back I'm a new mother who loves DIY cr…

Started by Samantha Arilotta

2 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Samantha Arilotta

I Would Love to Get 77 Followers by the New Year

Hi, everyone my name is Safiyyah I have two daughters whom I home school and I blog about parenting,crafts,free samples, and home school. …

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

4 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by KG

DIY mason jar lanterns

check out my blog to learn how to make them!!   http://lillysnlollipops.com

Started by Amanda Haulk

0 Nov 18, 2011

Candy Cane Catalog

Mama-press Candy Cane Catalog is now live!  Please stop by and check out some great items handmade by moms like you.  If you find something…

Started by Tracy C

0 Nov 1, 2011

Looking for Guest Posts on DIY Crafts/Recipes/Tips

Hey everyone!! I am on the search for guest posters in DIY Crafts, Recipes, or savvy tips for around the house and such! If you are interes…

Started by Kelsey Apley

0 Aug 19, 2011

Followers...any and all, especially home crafters & home business moms

Hi!  I'm new to blogging & MBC & am looking to get the word out about my new blog Mama-press.  It's a place for mom-owned small bus…

Started by Tracy C

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Kristy Neeley

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service