All Discussions Tagged 'comments' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's do a Blog Party!

That' right..Its blog party time. This means that you can post links to your blog or specifically a post and we shall comment on them and g…

Started by Ninitha Koya

65 Sep 9
Reply by Hope Brissette

Let's Form a Comment Cluster!

I am looking for bloggers willing to form a comment cluster This is a group of bloggers that always return comments when they receive them…

Started by Cascia

0 Jan 7

Post your page here... I'm looking for new mommy blogs!

Pinterest has changed my blog completely. I went from having lots of followers who read and commented and interacted to just having tons an…

Started by Whitney Pritchard

8 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Kristina Grace

The Weekend Blog Post Showcase!

The Weekend Blog Post Showcase on: Friday, November 30, 2012 2 Comments and 1 Reaction Written by: Heather How many times have you partici…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Nov 30, 2012

Natural Parenting Blogs

Who has a blog that is more in line with natural living and attachment parenting?  I'm trying to find more like-minded bloggers to network…

Started by Christina Hudler

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Brenda Ruiz

Want To Get 100 Blog Post Comments? Join us and You Will!

Join us for Our Free Week-Long Event and Get 100 Comments on Your Blog Post! We have over 400 bloggers joining us already - and we'd love…

Started by Tanya Peterson

0 Feb 13, 2012

Saturday Alexa Stop & Share - Comment Love & Alexa Ranking Drop Hop

I am co-hosting the Saturday Alexa Stop & Share (or S.A.S.S.), an Alexa and Comment Love Hop.  If you are interested in lowering your A…

Started by Deanna Tousignant

0 Feb 4, 2012

Have you seen blog comments like this?

I recently recieved a comment like this on my blog... is it spam? Is it a different language that did not translate? Here is the comment: P…

Started by Gina Baker

1 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Amy Randolph

#commenthour

Hey ladies if you are on twitter (or even if you are not and want to get started) you should check out #commenthour.   The idea behind #com…

Started by Pepper

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Jenny

New and would like to have followers

Hello Everyone~ I'm new to Mom Bloggers Club.  It would be great to have some followers.  I will follow you back.  Leave me some comments a…

Started by Maryann G Rhodey

1 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by shabnamahsan

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service