All Discussions Tagged 'clothing' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mom/Fashion Designer--angieandwes.etsy.com

It has always been a dream of mine to become a fashion designer, I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime and I finally have a new…

Started by Karla Miles

0 Sep 25, 2011

What to Wear to a Summer Play Date

Happy Friday Friends!!   I'm always trying to figure out what to wear during the various stages of motherhood! Today I posted my ideal Summ…

Started by Natalie Lord

0 Aug 5, 2011

Would Love Followers & Will Follow You

I would love to make new friends. I have fashion blog WomenPlusDresses.com where I blog about latest plus size fashions, offer some tips to…

Started by Lana Lembersky

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Kathleen

Start Your Own Seasonal Children's Consignment Sale

My partner and I have held a seasonal consignment sale for the past five years. We love it. Our business has grown from 21 consignors to 35…

Started by Donna Kmetz

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by Donna Kmetz

New online fashion boutique for the style-saavy and money-conscious woman shopper

New online fashion boutique for the style-saavy and money-conscious woman shopper Working mompreneur launches a new online fashion boutique…

Started by fab-U-tique

0 Apr 6, 2011

Product Review

Since I have been with MBC, I see the majority does product reviews.  I am hoping that I can get a couple of Moms to do a review of our pro…

Started by Denise Alberino

0 Dec 23, 2010

A follow for a follow

Good Morning Everyone,   My name is Denise and my new job is to get our blog up and running.  Our website is very successful so I have big…

Started by Denise Alberino

10 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Shannon Colleary

What is your Favorite Fall clothing and/or accessory item?

What is your Favorite Fall clothing and/or accessory item?

Started by Shawna Boyer

0 Oct 22, 2010

Pregnancy tees, daddy tees, baby tutus, baby gear!

We have it all! Come see us over at Bella B Maternity! Maternity for the WHOLE family

Started by ashleigh farrell

0 Feb 23, 2010

Sproutspoken-Self Expressive Apparel for the Wee Ones in Your Life

Unique,self-expressive apparel for babies, tots and young children. Many funny, cute, inspirational and environmental designs available to…

Started by Leanne

0 Dec 11, 2009

RSS

BLOGGING

What is blogging for you: a hobby, a job, or a combination of both? 

Share your thoughts + win our daily prize.

Be a part of all of our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

What do you get when you take off a Bratz doll's makeup? Meet the people who are changing the face of girls' toys

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service